gold, juno, sword
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Gold, Juno, Sword

#1: gold, juno, sword Author: toneLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:50 am
    —
I have just finished installing the above, carefully following the instructions. However, I find that when I click on some of the scenarios and look at the map, It doesn't match the name of the scenario. eg If I click the Auney sur Odon scenario, the map that comes up is the one for Auville-sur-le-Vey. Bayeux becomes Acqueville and so on. Some of the scenarios and maps match, but some don't. Anyone got any ideas?
Thanks
Tone

#2:  Author: BlackstumpLocation: Hunter Valley Australia PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:49 am
    —
ok you missed a step somewhere an now have a cross mod
un install and delete gjs
un install reg
reinstall reg re install reg 5.01 patch
reinstall cfg manager reinstall gjs
bobs your uncle

#3: Re: gold, juno, sword Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:57 pm
    —
tone wrote:
I have just finished installing the above, carefully following the instructions. However, I find that when I click on some of the scenarios and look at the map, It doesn't match the name of the scenario. eg If I click the Auney sur Odon scenario, the map that comes up is the one for Auville-sur-le-Vey. Bayeux becomes Acqueville and so on. Some of the scenarios and maps match, but some don't. Anyone got any ideas?
Thanks
Tone

Odon scenarios is a Meuse crossing mod scenarios i guess... tell me did you tryed Meuse crossing mod before GJS?? I guess, if yes, than u installed GJS while Meuse mod was already loaded on your CCV

#4: gold, juno, sword Author: toneLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:02 am
    —
Thanks Blackstump for your reply. I have a couple of questions for you.
1. How do I uninstall and delete gjs-I only have Invasion Normandy with the mods on it.
2. What is Reg? Is it the original Invasion Normandy game?

I have the required Zip files sitting on my desktop. I presume they will be able to be used with the re-install?

Tone

#5:  Author: BlackstumpLocation: Hunter Valley Australia PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:15 am
    —
ok using your ccv disc=(reg) uninstall, i presume your using a config manager for swapping mods, delete all the mods from config manager, go to your c drive or whatever drive your using find your cfg open and if theres anything in there delete it, go to your ssi folder and delete anything in there, ok u should have a clean slate, install ccv from disc, install ccv patch (5.01a) now you can install plugins(mods) back into your config manager, best to unzipp the mods into a temporary folder first, plugins to manager , maps to maps folder(ssi) check the" how to" guides on this site

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Gold, Juno, Sword

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1