Stalingrad - Front Lines / The River
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

#1: Stalingrad - Front Lines / The River Author: Muldoon PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:55 pm
    —
Hi All:

If this is a stupid question, I apologize in advance... Laughing

I am on Day 5 of the campaign, and control most of the southern part of the map. For example: I control Leather Works, Hill 120, Southern Train Terminal, Minina, Kuibyshev, Kuporosnoye, Grain Elevator, Southern Ferry Terminal and the Tsarista Crossing.

Now can the Russians come across the river at any point? The reason I ask is I have no German forces sitting on Southern Ferry Terminal or Kuporosnoye (even though they are both currently in German control), and am wondering if the Russians can now occupy those maps uncontested by simply coming across the river.

Again, I am sorry if this is a dumb question... but I am just not sure if the Russians can come across the river at any point.

Thanks for your help.

Jon

#2:  Author: GMoney PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:22 pm
    —
The russians can form new bg's or returning brigade at the Ferry terminal.
The Termanal has 3 supply barrels. Russian units on the map will be in supply.

New russian units will enter in small portion of map as if entering from another map

I am ShowUda$

#3:  Author: Muldoon PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:51 am
    —
Thanks GMoney.

Arg... looks like I'll have to move the 24th Reg / 24th PD from the Tsarista Crossing back to the Ferry Crossing, or move the 15 Reg / 29 MD from Kuporonsoye to the Ferry Crossing. I am willing to bet I will have to fight for control of that map again...

Thanks for the info.

Jon

#4:  Author: BlackstumpLocation: Hunter Valley Australia PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:11 pm
    —
if you stay on the map you will have the better deploy

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1