Rank pictures
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#1: Rank pictures Author: Sapa PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:58 am
    —
Updating Karelia 2 to version 2.2. Updating to one German BG,( ScrnGadg, GETeams))graphics with German Ranks and coded as SS. Everything is allright in the solder screen but the ingame graphics (GameGadg, shows finnish rank. What have i done wrong!!? Any tip on this?? Or else i will remove the ingame rank pictures completely... Mad

Mats

#2:  Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:46 am
    —
Does it work properly in the stock game? It could be a bug as I saw post by Nembo stating they should fix the Russian Ariborne and SS ranks in CC3.

http://www.closecombat.org/forums/showthread.php?t=11681&page=2

#3: mmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:54 am
    —
Stalky established a few months ago it doesnt work
see FS forum

#4:  Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:18 am
    —
Thanks for the heads up ANZAC_Lord4war.

Sapa,

If you have the images already you should leave them in. The in battle images are mich smaller and less noticable then the soldier view..... Plus the issue might get be fixed when CC5 gets re-released.

#5:  Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:21 am
    —
Thankyou All! But this is one of the small things that really can get me mad with this game. Wait until i have released Ver.2.2 and some complains about that "the Germans have Finnish rank images in game :angry1 " then i will probably explode.... Sad

Cheers Mats

#6:  Author: RyzLocation: Boston, MA PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:49 am
    —
Sapa, a quick note on medals.
GPW 2nd class was a merit medal, not a wound badge. USSR used a letter of appreciation to identify wounded soldiers.

#7:  Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:16 pm
    —
Ryz wrote:
Sapa, a quick note on medals.
GPW 2nd class was a merit medal, not a wound badge. USSR used a letter of appreciation to identify wounded soldiers.

...and the help with the rank pictures...????

#8:  Author: RyzLocation: Boston, MA PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:12 pm
    —
Sapa wrote:

...and the help with the rank pictures...????

Not my department! never inserted icons before. I would like to learn how to do it, as RSR has many NATO and WP icons that misrep the equiptment models.

May I give another comment on K2? Russian voices are way too loud and aggressive. Listening to them, for regular tasks like "moving completed" is annoying.

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1