gold, juno, sword
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Gold, Juno, Sword

#1: gold, juno, sword Author: toneLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:59 am
    —
OK, I have successfully installed gjs. Next question: How can I re-install the original Invasion Normandy as well, so that I can play all landings. If I try to install the latter, the program wants to wipe out all of gjs. Is there a way to overcome this?

Cheers

#2:  Author: SearryLocation: Finland PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:02 am
    —
Read the fucking readme.

#3: Re: gold, juno, sword Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:59 am
    —
tone wrote:
OK, I have successfully installed gjs. Next question: How can I re-install the original Invasion Normandy as well, so that I can play all landings. If I try to install the latter, the program wants to wipe out all of gjs. Is there a way to overcome this?

Cheers

I take it you want to play multiple mods without installing and re-installing every time? Well, if you have plenty of HD space (if you only play CC and no other games this should not be a problem Wink ) you can try my trick.
Here's the thread: http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2700&highlight=

#4: gold,juno,swordl Author: toneLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:55 pm
    —
OK, Seary, I've read the fornicating Readme files and followed the instructions, but I get the message "Do you want to remove the original files" or words to that effect. I have previously tried this and answered Yes, but I discovered that it then effectively removed all the gold,juno,sword files!

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Gold, Juno, Sword

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1