cc3 kharkov
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 3: The Russian Front

#1: cc3 kharkov Author: valdete PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:10 pm
    —
I've read the insructions and have followed steps but am still not able to get this mod to work. I unzip the mod to the cc3 russian front folder and the maps to the maps folder. can anyone help?

#2:  Author: yukongoldLocation: Whitehorse,Canada PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:17 am
    —
Which version of CCIII Kharkov are you trying to install? And what error messages are you getting? We should be able to get you sorted out.......have no fear.........

Cheers

#3: cc3 kharkov Author: valdete PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:20 pm
    —
I am trying to install the beta version. I get no error message, it just never runs. After unziping in the directories, when I go to play the game it is just normal cc3. Thanks for your response.

#4:  Author: yukongoldLocation: Whitehorse,Canada PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:44 am
    —
Are you seeing the Kharkov main screen and splash screens? (One is the screen you first see when you lauch the game, the other is the console where you select your battles, campaigns,etc). If so keep in mind that there is only the grand campaign-Kharkov that will use the new maps. On the fifith battle of the Grand Campaign you will get an error message that map DM1 cannot be found. Rename your map DM4 files to DM1............there will be six files DM4.bgm, .ovm, .mmm, .rfm, .txt, and .los. I think the DM1 map never got finished........but this will work just fine. ironcross got burned out from modding and took a hiatus..........but the good news is he is back and plans to finish his Kharkov mod for both CCIII and CCV. I ran into one map that wasn't completely coded (Dsquare) so it will cause the game to crash..........almost have it done and will post it in the next few days. It will appear in the eighth battle: Dzerzhinsky Square

Hope this helps.........but let me know if it doesn't get you going.
cheers

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 3: The Russian Front

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1