Problem
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

#1: Problem Author: BombardierLocation: England PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:23 pm
    —
Afternoon all,

Just installed the fantastic looking Stalingrad mod, after some teething troubles, and was settling down for an evening of either defending the Rodina or crushing the Bolshevik hordes, when to my disappointment I was only able to participate in a limited amount of Battles, no Operations, no Campaigns. Confused

Is this an error that has occured during installation, something further I need to download, or simply I've offended someone important and therefore aren't able to join in the fun? Sad

Please help a bored comrade fight the good fight.

Cheers,

Bombardier Very Happy

#2:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:32 pm
    —
Must be an install error somewhere...have you followed the instructions here? http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=92

#3:  Author: BombardierLocation: England PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:36 pm
    —
Yes.

I am officially a numpty though. Embarassed

What do you suggest I do? If it's download it all again, I think I'll cry. Crying or Very sad

Many thanks for the help mate.

Bombardier Smile

#4: mmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:51 pm
    —
sounds like a redownload of patch
if u still have the original pln zip
unzip it again and try
battles r inside plugin

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1