Map Making
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: Map Making Author: yukongoldLocation: Whitehorse,Canada PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:31 am
    —
I've been tinkering with some pretty primitive CC3 maps but haven't had time to really get serious yet. I was wondering if there were any other neophyte mapmakers out there that would be interested in sharing their adventures in trial and terror? I would like to at least get a basic grasp before I started asking really stupid questions from the mapmakers who have already "paid their dues." The quality of the custom maps available is pretty inspiring! It would be a great feeling to give something back to the old hands. Very Happy

#2:  Author: dodam PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 8:34 pm
    —
Look here: http://www.closecombat.org/CSO/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=11.
Under "How To" you can find Southern_Land_Map_Guide and under "Mapmaking" all files needed for mapmaking.

:)_?

#3:  Author: yukongoldLocation: Whitehorse,Canada PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:21 am
    —
Thanks Dodam! I think I've got all the tools now. Now it's learning how to use them.... Shocked Shocked Very Happy

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1