Replace a GEteam w/QClone
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: Replace a GEteam w/QClone Author: jerjesLocation: Argentina PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:58 am
    —
Hi, i wanna know how can I replace H 39 (Class Nº 100). I want to put a Pz VG instead which isnt in the GETeams.adb (in fact, is on vehicle.adb, class nº 21) but I dont know how to do that Embarassed Thanks in advance

#2: Hello Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:09 pm
    —
Hello

Iv replaced the H39 with a panther as u asked for.
Guns and grapix seem to work fine.
The image when u select team is a IV though, no effect on unit though.

DL this file, and go to folder for config manager, and backup the FS .adb files before copy the 4 files here over the old. If u play anyone H2H, and the “H39 or New MKV” is used the game will not work. You both need same files.

For information, the PzV was never sent to Norway. The bridges and under developed roads and steep climbing made that impossible, the V is too heavy. Other factors are more need for Mk V in Italy vs allied, and at east front of cause.

Stalk

GETeams.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  GETeams.zip
 Filesize:  28.34 KB
 Downloaded:  389 Time(s)

#3:  Author: jerjesLocation: Argentina PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:12 pm
    —
Thank you very much Stalky Smile. Yes I know that Pz V wasn't on Norway but I just want to see it in this mod. By the way, those Bofors 40 mm are deadly, one of them took me 2 HT and 2 H39 in just 2 minutes Crying or Very sad

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1