Stalingrad:Der Kessel is released
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

#1: Stalingrad:Der Kessel is released Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:44 am
    —
Hi to all,

As mentioned by Mooxe and his team, SDK as been released this night, for the 64th anniversary of the beginning of the Uranus Operation.
You can download the H2H mod, the video submod and the maps (either individually or through a mappack).

THE VETMODS WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS.

Hope you will have fun...and don't forget your warm coats!

Cheers
Panzerjäger

#2: mmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:46 am
    —
Der Kessel is here!

#3:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:30 am
    —
Great news indeed, PJ! Good thing my snow cammo greatcoat is back from the dycleaners Very Happy .

#4:  Author: roonburg PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:31 am
    —
The long wait is finally over.

Ill start my painfully slow internet downloading tonight and have something really worht getting up for tomorrow morning.

Makes you glad University summer holidays last for another 3 months, minus cricket watching time of course.

Thanks for the hard work pzjager.

#5: This is great !!! Author: I_AM_LONO PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:56 am
    —
Thank you so much for your effort in staying with this mod i am looking forward to it more than i probably should (girlfriend , work and other things Laughing )
Cant wait to play

Much respect
LONO

#6: Re: This is great !!! Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:48 am
    —
I_AM_LONO wrote:
Thank you so much for your effort in staying with this mod i am looking forward to it more than i probably should (girlfriend , work and other things Laughing )
Cant wait to play

Much respect
LONO

Take the mouse with the right hand and the girlfriend with the left one!

Thanks for your interest
Panzerjäger

#7:  Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:49 am
    —
Thankyou PJ!! Karelia 2 update will now rest, i have to play Der kessel!!!

Mats Smile

#8:  Author: Pzt_Malarkey PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:48 pm
    —
Thank you very much PJ for releasing this great mod
cheers Malarkey Smile

#9:  Author: king_tiger_tankLocation: the Band and State of Kansas PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:54 pm
    —
yes now i dont have to play reg CC5 now. Very Happy

#10:  Author: ronsonLocation: England PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:56 pm
    —
Great news Smile, thanks very much for all your hard work PJ. Can't wait to get stuck into this mod........

Speaking of work....I feel a great sickness coming over me Rolling Eyes ...Could this be the start of .......Kessel Fever??????????

Think I better have a few days off Wink

Cheers
Ronson

#11:  Author: rouge5 PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:03 pm
    —
Thanks PZJäger for making this mod for the community Smile

#12:  Author: gunship PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:21 pm
    —
thx for mod Razz

#13:  Author: russ109 PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:08 am
    —
PzJager

Many thanks for your new mod, it has been eagerly awaited. Now I will start to play CC again........thank you.

#14:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:36 am
    —
Incredible job PanzerJager.

Best snow maps I have ever seen.

#15:  Author: kukov PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:34 pm
    —
good job Laughing i havent really played all the maps yet but the ones i hav played are good. Nice rusty sounds for the weapons.

#16:  Author: karlmortarLocation: Falköping,Sweden PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:57 pm
    —
Drinks on me,soldiers!
The mod has landed! Very Happy

#17:  Author: Ubaew PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:58 pm
    —
Hi! It`s interesting mod and Polish CC community really enjoy it. Anyway we have some suggestions, that could make it better and more historical correct. If you interested, we`ll provide them soon.
Greetings from my friends - thx for such a good job!

#18:  Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:10 am
    —
Ubaew wrote:
Hi! It`s interesting mod and Polish CC community really enjoy it. Anyway we have some suggestions, that could make it better and more historical correct. If you interested, we`ll provide them soon.
Greetings from my friends - thx for such a good job!

Interested? Of course!

Cheers
Panzerjäger

#19:  Author: wallach79 PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:31 pm
    —
Thank you for the mod, it will be more funy to play it for me, since I'm Romanian. I like very much the maps and the fact you made a mod about Operation Uranus - this was a turning point of 2nd ww that deserves a mod. I've seen a problem, though: the uniforms of axis forces are brown (?!) and the white camo uniforms for Axis and Soviets are the same. I checked that with QClone and yes, indeed there are only two paint schemes for Axis (number 0 for winter uniforms and number 6 for brown uniforms). This is not historically corect, since neither one had brown uniforms. German winter uniforms were gray and Romanian ones khaki. I don't know about Italians uniforms color. I noticed then that the Soviet white camo uniforms are the same with those of Axis (number 0 in QClone table). First thing that I did was to change the Romanian uniforms colors with CplFilth Soldiercolor editor. I used a free number (5 in QClone) and gave them the same value as for the soviet ones (since they are khaki) in Stalingrad mod. Ok, this thing can be improved too, but I think you know these facts but just you didn't have enough time to finish the mod.

#20:  Author: Nembo PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:25 pm
    —
The Italian winter uniform was green just like thier summer uniforms, except Alpini and elite recon troops who had white uniforms. The Hungarians I think had a molted pepper brown colored uniform.

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2