Big Problem
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

#1: Big Problem Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:14 pm
    —
Dear pzjager -

Next time you release a great mod like this please tell my wife before, so she doesnt book a weekend away for me! Now I have to leave town for 3 days with my new mod sitting barely played on the hard drive! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Thanks for the mod, plays great so far Smile

#2:  Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:17 pm
    —
Hi,

Mmmmmmm,

1) Tell to yer wife that you love her (she is soooo pretty!)
2) Give warm kisses to your children
3) Learn to your wife how to play H2H against you when you are in the living room while she is in the bedroom (or opposite: you can change each day)
4) Tell her, if it doesn't work, that after the last battle......whoaw!

Cheers, and have fun
Kiss your children from Paris
Panzerjäger

#3:  Author: God4SakenLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:45 am
    —
G'day Grunt, would you like me to entertain your wife for you, so you can play CC5? I'm just down the road if you need me, mate! Don't let those French blokes near her.

#4:  Author: roonburg PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:32 am
    —
Grunt, the most important thing in marriage is compromise so you just have to take a hit for the team. You know what is most important in life so thats why you are willing to sacrifice the weekend with her to play the mod.

I mean your wife will always be there and this mod wont always be new.

She'll see the light

#5:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:34 am
    —
Quote:
I mean your wife will always be there and this mod wont always be new.

Thats great.I loved it. Laughing

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1