problems with CC5 bridge too far mod
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: problems with CC5 bridge too far mod Author: Cowmando PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:40 am
    —
I have recently installed the CC5 Bridge Too Far mod but when i came to uninstall it (am useing CfgV13.exe) one of the bridge repair mods (CC5ABTF311DBR105.pln) would not uninstall and gave me this error message:

Failed to copy system\packages\CC5ABTF311DBR105.pln\map300.txt.org to c:\program files\SSI\close combat invasion normandy\maps\map300.txt because system\packages\CC5ABTF311DBR105.pln\map300.txt.org does not exist (any spelling mistakes are probably mine as it would not highlight so i could not copy and paste).

if anyone can help me fix this rpobelm it will be greatly appreciated

#2:  Author: Cowmando PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:19 am
    —
just thought i would add that as i can't uninstall the bridge too far mod I am playing it and loveing it. It has been a long time scince i played CC2 and now it is multi player too!!! thanx for the mod, but i would like to be able to uninstall it to play other versions so help would be greatly appreciated.

#3:  Author: Nembo PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:33 pm
    —
CC2 has multiplayer.

#4:  Author: Guest PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:42 pm
    —
doesn't help but I had similar problems uninstalling it years ago and had to to a complete delete and reinstall of cc5

Mad

#5:  Author: Cowmando PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:01 am
    —
CC2 has mutiplayer!?!?! (over the net) I have it on this PC but have not checked as i was told it did not

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1