Hmm

I have same problems

1. Set the North Btd at top to the Left side (at map border),

OO1OOOOO
O
O
O
OOO2OOOO

2. In South set the Btd one step to the right, and i belive that will do it.

3. Have NO btd at the MAP BORDER to the LEFT of them mentiond abow.

Hope that help

Stalk

#22: Re: mmm Author: Sapa PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:29 pm
    —
ANZAC_Lord4war wrote:
i thought the original battle in the gc was a meeting eng.
or have u added the entry vl since?

Yes that is what i ment in the previous post. Even if you have an entry VL you cant be sure the game put the arriving BG on that flag....

Mats

#23:  Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:06 pm
    —
Hi everybody!

The problem is resolved.
See attached!

I will correct some other "northern btd's" as well. They will be in the V1.1 which might be released soon.

Cheers
PJ

vertiac.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  vertiac.zip
 Filesize:  1.61 KB
 Downloaded:  299 Time(s)

#24: mmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:07 pm
    —
really?
i thought that happened only after ur bg got disbanded,and it was a 2nd attempt.

#25: Re: mmm Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:12 pm
    —
ANZAC_Lord4war wrote:
really?
i thought that happened only after ur bg got disbanded,and it was a 2nd attempt.

Just try it! It is OK now

PJ

#26: mmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:21 pm
    —
what did u end up doing to fix it?

#27: Re: mmm Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:50 pm
    —
ANZAC_Lord4war wrote:
what did u end up doing to fix it?

1) I took the VL previously located east/right/border of the map and pushed it 2 hex ago to the left: it is not any longer on the border of the map but is not so bad and anyway that's what TT did to increase the AI of his mod)
2) At the same time, I took the northern entry VL and put it in the up/right corner of the map.
3) The two exit VL's going to the airports are now south of the map (geographically absolutely correct).

AND THE RUSSIANS ATTACK FROM THE ENTRY VL!!!!!

Cheers
PJ

P.S. Anyway, if someone finds how to go to the exe file and knows how to avoid this systematic AI attack from the right, he will be honored by all the community! Perhaps Mafi could help?

#28: North and south Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:21 pm
    —
North and south, where it end up:

Basicly:

right.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  224.4 KB
 Viewed:  6355 Time(s)

right.jpg

#29:  Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:26 pm
    —
More

leftl.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  210.21 KB
 Viewed:  6352 Time(s)

leftl.jpg

#30:  Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:35 pm
    —
Hi,

OK, I understand all that! The problem in CC is not the frontier between right and left, but between north and south!

Cheers
PJ

#31: ? Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:44 pm
    —
???

Its a expleanation of how a entry of Germans or Allied and up in either NORTH or SOUTH... ((as i explaind in the previous page with words, not images))

This is WHY the entry end up where they end up, and HOW to controll that in the BTD....... .. . . ...

Forget it

#32:  Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:19 am
    —
AT_Stalky,

So the game is still placing the Germans on the left on the map but since it has to use a VL you can control location as it will use the left most VL wherever it is located (side, bottom or top). Same goes for the Russians they are still starting on the right.

Pzjager,

Making the Russians attack the map just allowed the Germans to be placed anywhere fixing their starting location but does not affect the Russian entry VL. You could start the whole campaign 1 turn earlier so that all the Russian BG's are reinforcements and use entry VL's or adjust the VL's on the starting maps based AT_Stalky/ANZAC_Lord4war comments....

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2