Version 2.2
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> CC5 Karelia

#31:  Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:00 am
    —
I realize that forest are dense in the area but they don’t need to be within the game. It makes it very difficult to locate your men and I just end up disabling them altogether.

#32:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:29 am
    —
When you disable them...the trees are not displayed...but their terrain (elements) values are still in place. So they're still a very important element of the game and CC5 maps.

#33:  Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:55 am
    —
I know that when trees are disabled they still continue to block one's line of sight. What I'm hinting at is... forests density should be more like CCIV's.

#34:  Author: CCebola PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:33 pm
    —
Excellent work on this mod, my new favorite for CC5, not so crazy about some sounds, I speak only english and have no idea what either side is saying lol no big deal though

Also T/34 machine guns can be quite annoying especially if there are a couple shooting at the same time it is way too much noise going on.

I am not complaining though, I really appreciate all the time and effort you guys put into this.

#35:  Author: Sapa PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:42 am
    —
Thanks! Agree about the T-34 Mg, changed the sound for version 2.3

About the voicies, now you know how it is for us to play every computer game not being able to understand english Wink

Cheers Mats Smile

#36:  Author: Pzt_Kevin_dtnLocation: USA PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:40 pm
    —
I really enjoy Karelia as well.

Sapa - didn't you make Battle of Berlin as well? Is there anyway you can create a basic submod for h2h play? Its my understanding that the mod is not really playable h2h.

#37:  Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:31 am
    —
Pzt_Kevin_dtn wrote:
I really enjoy Karelia as well.

Sapa - didn't you make Battle of Berlin as well? Is there anyway you can create a basic submod for h2h play? Its my understanding that the mod is not really playable h2h.

Sorry my friend i dont have the time to start on Berlin again..i really would like to do it Embarassed btw have you tried using CCResource.dll from orginal CC5 or another mod with 5.01 exe, i think this would solve some of the multiplayer problems, but not single player crashes.

I sure hope i will get the energy to completely rework Berlin mod some day..

If you wait you will soon get a submod of Karelia 2 called Tali-Ihantala 1944.It has a 17 maps strat and a 15 days campaign.

Mats

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Karelia

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2