Battling the AI in GJS....... broken what?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

#1: Battling the AI in GJS....... broken what? Author: mooxe PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:08 am
    —
WHAT???

I swear I'v never seen this message before!

#2:  Author: StaticLocation: U$A PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:09 am
    —
i didnt even know that was possible in cc...

this game continues to amaze

#3:  Author: Pzt_MacLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:27 am
    —
That's gotta be a first.

Is there a list of what can get said some where?

#4: if im not mistaken... Author: ANZAC_TackLocation: Australia PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:29 am
    —
a version of this is in ALL CC.
its part of the huminising of pixels, to make them hit the deck when moving to objective, and meeting scary ass enemy in between. a sherman would make me think!

#5: mmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:17 am
    —
arm cars and halftracks can have that happen to them as well.
its always been there Smile

#6:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:47 am
    —
Yup, seen the message before...usually from armored cars or htracks.
I don't usually redeploy AT Guns during battle though...so I've never seen what Mooxe posted.

#7:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:53 am
    —
I've seen broken wheel as well as broken track in CCIV.
I think the wheel was on a Jeep.

#8:  Author: king_tiger_tankLocation: the Band and State of Kansas PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:47 pm
    —
happens to me all the time with tanks and vehicles, but thats because i carelessly barge into hedgerows. Rolling Eyes

#9:  Author: yuma PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:16 pm
    —
i had never seen broken wheel before ...that i can remember anyways, but i've gotten it twice playing stalingrad der kessel.

#10:  Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:37 pm
    —
common message when u use vehicles with wheel like puma or so ....
About the pak yes it's happens when u try to move gun along a bad way like hedge or special road ... after receving this message the pak is able only to firing front of him ... dont try to turn and change angle of fire it will not do it ....

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1