cc3 kharkov mod
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 3: The Russian Front

#1: cc3 kharkov mod Author: valdete PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:50 pm
    —
I have unzipped the file to were cc3 orginially was, i downloaded the map text and the grafics folder, but I can't get this mod to run someone please help.

#2:  Author: Ironcross1 PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:04 pm
    —
Hi

What mod are you talking about 3.0 beta or 2.2? What errors do you get? do CC3 starts as normal, you need to give more info.

#3: cc3 kharkov Author: valdete PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:01 pm
    —
I get no error message, the mod never runs. I am using 2.2

#4:  Author: Ironcross1 PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:08 pm
    —
Hmmmm hard to help with so little info, it's the same if you go to the doctor and say "i got pain" and nothing else. Have you made a clean install of CC3 and installed the CC3 patch?

#5: cc3 kharkov Author: valdete PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:01 pm
    —
yes, i used a fresh install and the patch. again, i unzip everything to the directory where cc3 is located, but it never runs.

#6: cc3 kharkov Author: valdete PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:07 pm
    —
i tried to run cc3.exe and I got the error message- unable to run cc2 error message #126

#7:  Author: Ironcross1 PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:30 pm
    —
You have to copy the data folder into the data folder and the GRAPHICS folder into the GRAPHICS folder and so on, not into the root of CC3.

#8: cc3 kharkov Author: valdete PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:16 pm
    —
thanks for helping and your time, but, i made a fresh install of cc3, downloaded the patch, unzipped graphics,data,fx,maps to their correct folders, yet still the game doesn't run. I know it is just some stupid little thing I am missing, I have been dying to play this mod for sometime, thanks for your attention

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 3: The Russian Front

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1