Will the A30 Challenger be available in Marget Garden MOD...
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Op Market Garden

#1: Will the A30 Challenger be available in Marget Garden MOD... Author: SA2 PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:32 am
    —
Just curious, but will the recce regiments ,of the armoured divisions, have the A30 Challenger iso the Sherman Vc Firefly ??

I know it 'just a game' but it would be nice if they would be included. (unlike the original CC2 game)

Grz,

Sam.

#2: Re: Will the A30 Challenger be available in Marget Garden MO Author: sample PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:00 pm
    —
SA2 wrote:
Just curious, but will the recce regiments ,of the armoured divisions, have the A30 Challenger iso the Sherman Vc Firefly ??

I know it 'just a game' but it would be nice if they would be included. (unlike the original CC2 game)

Grz,

Sam.

i've seen a picture (set in OMG area) in wich a A30 Challenger apear

cheers

#3:  Author: king_tiger_tankLocation: the Band and State of Kansas PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:03 pm
    —
It better, cause they probably the only thing that can fight Tigers and Panthers that the allies have.

#4:  Author: SA2 PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:47 am
    —
Quote:
i've seen a picture (set in OMG area) in wich a A30 Challenger apear

That's great, thx for the info.

Sam.

#5:  Author: Dima PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:13 pm
    —
Yes, about dozen of Challengers were used by XXX corp during OMG.

Quote:
It better, cause they probably the only thing that can fight Tigers and Panthers that the allies have.

hmm? u think it was better than Fly?

#6:  Author: CSO_Talorgan PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:33 pm
    —
How did Challengers do in combat?

#7:  Author: king_tiger_tankLocation: the Band and State of Kansas PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:48 pm
    —
Dima wrote:
hmm? u think it was better than Fly?

Well there are characteristics that I like in the Challengers than Fireflys, cause I've never like Shermans that much to start and the Firefly is slower and taller than the A-30. So overall, yes I think its better than a Fly.

#8:  Author: Dima PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:41 pm
    —
Quote:
and the Firefly is slower and taller than the A-30

rite A-30 had higher maximum road speed but what would u say about it's average combat speed? actually i doubt that it was faster than Sherman offroad.
incorrect, Sherman VC(IC) was lower than A-30 by minor margin Wink.

Sherman VC had better armour protection, better turret to hull ratio, had space for bigger ammo load and well it was more reliable by that time.

Quote:
How did Challengers do in combat?

"...interim design which is not proving entirely statisfactory...."- General Weeks Smile.

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Op Market Garden

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1