Forum broken.
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: Forum broken. Author: SearryLocation: Finland PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:22 am
    —
The forum is quite broken with the Firefox. It worked well yesterday. Is it because of the code, or is it a software issue. I have to use this shitty opera to wiev this page. :(

ccs.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  162.98 KB
 Viewed:  5130 Time(s)

ccs.JPG

#2:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:24 am
    —
Actually the forum's just fine...just clear/delete your browser cookies and everything will be back to normal. Hope this helps.

#3:  Author: Senior_DrillLocation: 22134 PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:09 pm
    —
Yep, I use IE6 and had the same problem a couple of days ago. Deleting the cookies worked.

#4:  Author: SearryLocation: Finland PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:59 pm
    —
Thanks for the help.

#5:  Author: CavScout PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:56 pm
    —
Gosh Searry, that's an easy fix. Anyone can figure that out unless they're an idiot.

#6:  Author: Senior_DrillLocation: 22134 PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:18 am
    —
CavScout, that was totally ignorant and completely unnecessary. Some computer and internet problems are obvious and many can't be see for the trees. I had the cookie problem for a few days and only with the hint gained from Mooxe on another forum did I realize what I should have done on the first day.

Does that make me an idiot too? You smarmy remark suggests the caller is also the name he casts.

#7:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:53 am
    —
Drill, I think CavScout was just making a sarcastic remark based on Searry's usually 'cheery' posts here at CCS when someone else posts about a problem they ran into. Very Happy .

#8:  Author: CavScout PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:51 pm
    —
Drill, your comment to me was exactly the way I felt when Searry had posted a reply in another thread to someone asking for help.

This was just a jab back at him, nothing for him to take to heart.

Cheers,[/url]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1