AlliedInlandSound
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Bloody Omaha

#1: AlliedInlandSound Author: AmbushR PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:21 am
    —
Congratulations on a great mod. I only downloaded it last week and got it set up with no problem. I can't believe that this kind of quality of modding has been available for so long and I've only discovered it now. (Same goes for the community in general I guess.)

Where the hell have I been... :zzz

A number of people have mentioned that this is better than the original. I agree wholehartedly. Screw the tracer lines. I'm really enjoying this. (Playing against the AI of course)

One question: When I try to install the AlliedInlandSound plugin, after I've installed the Bloody Omaha v1.3 plugin, it fails to install because it is looking for Bloody Omaha v1.2.

Any ideas?

#2:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:27 am
    —
Lets see if the curator will update the install.txt files for the submods. I will do it if neccesary.

#3:  Author: BlackstumpLocation: Hunter Valley Australia PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:30 am
    —
after your finnished enjoying your self playing AI... buy a ccv disc d/l the patch d/l the config manager d/l the mods GJS and Utah and many others then d/l gamespy from the top of this page and play some h2h with the rest of us... you only think your having fun now....

#4:  Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:03 am
    —
AmbushR,

Thanks for the feedback, I missed changing that. The vet submods have been updated....

If you have already downloaded BloodyOmahaV13.zip you can go into the \CC5 Configuation Manager\System\Packages\AlliedInlandSound\ and open the install.txt file to change the line;

Depends On BloodyOmahaV12

to

Depends On BloodyOmahaV13

Save the file and close.

Mooxe, I'll update the sound mod install.txt and post a follow up message when the new version of BloodyOmahaV13 has been uploaded....

#5:  Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:57 am
    —
Mooxe,

An updated version has been uploaded to the CSS ftp site....

#6:  Author: AmbushR PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:45 pm
    —
Thanks for the quick response Tejszd, will do.

#7:  Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:55 am
    —
AmbushR, your welcome.

Mooxe, thanks for adding the new file. One thing to clarify, it was only the install.txt for the AlliedInlandSound.pln that had to be fixed.

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Bloody Omaha

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1