CC 5 Stalingrad
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: CC 5 Stalingrad Author: stienerLocation: Gibsons B.C. canada PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:07 am
    —
any news??....we got all these maps........when can we use them?? Very Happy
can hardly wait !

#2:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:35 pm
    —
It would be cool to have an idea on where they stand now that Manoi is back working on the mod.

Just think GJS 4.4 in early December and maybe (if it was possible) Stallingrad in late December early January.

That would be SWEEEEEttt......................

#3:  Author: poliLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 6:32 pm
    —
ALL I WANT for christmas is STALINGRAD!! or the new GJS mod, or the new market garden mod!!! AHHH 1 week till christmas!!!

mod, mod,mod,mod,mod,mod,mod,mod,mod,mod,mod bannana phone...

#4:  Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 8:22 am
    —
As it seems. manoi again has disappeared of the theatre. the main problem is still in the 3 most northen stratmap area's....sou tough luck we will have to wait a bit more......maybe someone could take matters in to his own hands.....well anyway lets hope manoi won't take much of our patience. gjs is nearly finished as i understood 1 more map to go. so that can't be long.....

thats about it what i know about both mods....

cheers buck

#5:  Author: stienerLocation: Gibsons B.C. canada PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 6:53 pm
    —
oh well.............merry xmas from us canucks!!!

may all your battles be winners! Very Happy

#6:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 3:03 pm
    —
Im just curios,didnt anyone on the team get the files that needed to be finnished after Manoi came back?

I feel bad for him(Manoi) that he hasent been able to finnish the mod,he has put so much time and effort into it.

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1