Feedback
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

#1: Feedback Author: caribaceyLocation: St Martin, Caribbean PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:33 pm
    —
I am thoroughly enjoying playing Der Kessel.
I started a new GC after downloading ver 1.1, playing as the Axis. Sure is fun!

#2:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:07 pm
    —
I agree

This is hands down without a doubt a very incredibe mod to play.

Thank-You Jager

Only thing this mod needs now is an AAR from the pzt clan for a GC from SDK.

#3:  Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:03 pm
    —
platoon_michael wrote:
Only thing this mod needs now is an AAR from the pzt clan for a GC from SDK.

Thanks, PM, but do you mean by "AAR"?

Cheers
PJ

#4:  Author: TrogerLocation: L4W's place, Australia PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:02 pm
    —
AAR = After Action Report.

#5:  Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:44 am
    —
Pzjager, I cant get the leFH 18 guns to fire properly. They have HE ammo but when you target infantry they use rifles!
I think it's the 10.5 cm gun, It is vehicle 46 in Vehicles.adb, and it uses weapon 33 in weapons.adb .

Is this basically a mortar?

Grant.

#6:  Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:13 pm
    —
pvt_Grunt wrote:
Pzjager, I cant get the leFH 18 guns to fire properly. They have HE ammo but when you target infantry they use rifles!
I think it's the 10.5 cm gun, It is vehicle 46 in Vehicles.adb, and it uses weapon 33 in weapons.adb .

Is this basically a mortar?

Grant.

Hi,

It is not an error, but needs some explanation...

1) leFH and sFH guns were 50% of the timle used as direct fire AT guns, 50% of the tile used as arty guns with indirect fire.
2) I choosed in SDK to use them as arty guns, so as indirect firing guns that's why you will only find them in the arty rgt of the 23th PzD.
3) As a consequence, they fire indirectly, as mortars (and they are coded as this in my adb files, as you have seen...).
4) As an other consequence, LIKE mortars, don't use them in first line to shoot against infantry, or they will simply use their rifles and not the gun! -(sorry, it is a CC problem...). In this role, they work perfectly, I have made already tens of battles with them with quite a success.

As a summary, place your leFH under cover at the beginning of the battle, not in frontline.

I know it is new in a cc mod, but I wantede to do it as something new...

Cheers
Panzerjäger

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1