MOOXE vs mikwarleo - GJS GC
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

#1: MOOXE vs mikwarleo - GJS GC Author: mooxe PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:35 pm
    —
I am trying a new strategy for this GC. All my German units (except 1) pulled back from the beaches out of range from all naval barrages. The theory is, naval will kill at least 1 ATG per BG each turn. Why give these freebie kills to my opponent? Pulling back inland, I can hide in houses and hedges and not fear naval. Obviously, this strategy worked, I haveonly endured naval once or twice. The BGs performance inland is questionable though to what it may of done on the beaches. The 1 unit I didnt pull back was caught in the GJS deploy bug in Courselles. Aparantly, if you leave the maps above Courselles, the deploy for the Allies starts on the west side. On that map, thats basically the entire city, where I chose to fight from. I chose to stay because I dont believe I ever played on that map before. I was disbanded because I had no cover, lesson learned.

Giving up the beaches gives the Allies a huge advantage to move inland very quickly. I hope to make up for this by fighting with fresh untouched units at the main line of defence and stretching out Allied BG for the initial days. We are playing with the 2 minute warning timer off, so it comes as quite a suprise to be disbanded when the timer isnt finished.

Mooxe+mikwarleo gjsGC.zip
 Description:
Day 8 Afternoon. File posted here so we dont lose it. GC is on pause for now.

Download
 Filename:  Mooxe+mikwarleo gjsGC.zip
 Filesize:  92.63 KB
 Downloaded:  232 Time(s)

#2:  Author: mikwarleo PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:30 am
    —
gee, I only just found this! lol... we'll have to get back into it since we have an AAR! Smile

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1