VetMod Questions
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

#1: VetMod Questions Author: HerrGothicLocation: Seattle PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:07 am
    —
I installed the vet mod but am just not seeing much difference from a regular game. I am playing as the Germans but the A.I. just cant seem to take a map. I also set every option to make it as difficult as possible. I installed German vet mod.

Sean

#2: Re: VetMod Questions Author: poliLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:15 am
    —
HerrGothic wrote:
I installed the vet mod but am just not seeing much difference from a regular game. I am playing as the Germans but the A.I. just cant seem to take a map. I also set every option to make it as difficult as possible. I installed German vet mod.

Sean

I believe that you installed the worng mod Very Happy

If your playing as Germans youll want to install the RUSSIAN vetmod (but hell i may be worng too....)

#3:  Author: Ozka PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:45 pm
    —
For playing as Germans install the German VetMod

#4:  Author: poliLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:38 pm
    —
Ozka wrote:
For playing as Germans install the German VetMod

hmm see that i dont understand.. i was reading some stuff from pzjager not long ago and as I understood it you have to install the russian vetmod if you want to play as germans against AI....?

#5:  Author: Ozka PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:08 am
    —
Are you sure? Because if so I've been playing 2 days of a grand campaign with the wrong vetmod... Rolling Eyes

#6: always vetmod Author: AlpinoLocation: ItAlY PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:01 pm
    —
Hi Al

...I use this thread for another quest on vetmod..

when installing derkessel vetmod I can't install the what if submode..is a general bug?is a normal?or I foult in something?

THX a lot

regards

Alpino

#7:  Author: poliLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:01 pm
    —
Ozka wrote:
Are you sure? Because if so I've been playing 2 days of a grand campaign with the wrong vetmod... Rolling Eyes

after testing i discovered your right

Laughing

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1