stratmap problem
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: stratmap problem Author: dacman82Location: Perth, Australia PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:33 am
    —
gday ppl. i have a problem with my sratmap in overlord and gjs. my batlegroups are nt on the correct areas and some of them are in the dark area. when i try and move them the arrows are backwards. i had this problem before and fixed it but cant remember how. i searched forum but no good. anyone who can help?

#2:  Author: Senior_DrillLocation: 22134 PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:06 am
    —
This problem sounds to me like you have a mod installed over the top of another mod. One set of mod files does not agree with or work with another set of mod files. What you have described does not happen with mods unless you installed one without uninstalling a previous one.

Your only real solution is to uninstall the 5.01 patch and then CC5. Then reinstall and apply the patch. The next time, don't install a mod over another mod unless it is a child mod to a parent mod.

#3:  Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:42 pm
    —
before delete and reinstall check out if you dont use a scenarios made for a mod ans u use another mod... exemple maybe u use a mod for overlord while GJS mod is runing and or vice versa

#4:  Author: dacman82Location: Perth, Australia PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:17 am
    —
you were right on the money drill thanks

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1