NEED A NO CD FIX FOR CC2
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far

#1: NEED A NO CD FIX FOR CC2 Author: TINKER PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:23 pm
    —
WELL ITS ALL IN THE HEADER NEED HELP ...... CHEERS Very Happy

#2:  Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:42 pm
    —
Hm i'm not sure if CC2 need to get the CD in to run correctly

#3:  Author: sample PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:04 pm
    —
it need it, but you could make an iso of the original cd and run the game from iso

#4:  Author: TINKER PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:26 pm
    —
thnks for the help but the cd is very badly scratched Embarassed Rolling Eyes any one else with anything else i can use or download , been trying to buy a copy but its an old game and i cnt find it any where

#5:  Author: sample PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:43 pm
    —
TINKER wrote:
thnks for the help but the cd is very badly scratched Embarassed Rolling Eyes any one else with anything else i can use or download , been trying to buy a copy but its an old game and i cnt find it any where

my copy is from ebay uk Smile) and i live in romania

try to make an iso from your cd; if you don;t know how, i'll be glad to help you

regards

#6:  Author: TINKER PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:25 pm
    —
thnks again for the help tried e-bay only 1 going and its in aussie not paying to postage cost more than he wants for the game Rolling Eyes and the cd wont run so i cant even get into it that way Crying or Very sad again anymore idea's

#7:  Author: sample PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:33 pm
    —
TINKER wrote:
thnks again for the help tried e-bay only 1 going and its in aussie not paying to postage cost more than he wants for the game Rolling Eyes and the cd wont run so i cant even get into it that way Crying or Very sad again anymore idea's

also as far as i know there would be a general re-release of the cc2/3/4/5 games in the next year; so if you will have some patience you will get a brand new copy of it

#8:  Author: TINKER PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:19 pm
    —
lol looks like thats going to be the only way

#9:  Author: iloveclosecombat PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:00 am
    —
sample wrote:
it need it, but you could make an iso of the original cd and run the game from iso

That might be illegal, ask schrecken.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1