new maps by ironcross1?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Cross of Iron

#1: new maps by ironcross1? Author: ANZAC_TackLocation: Australia PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:40 am
    —
are they for cc3 CoI because it can now take BIG maps?

when or where can i download them, i'd like to test/try them, i have CoI,bein a tester for simtek and all.

regards,
tack

#2:  Author: Ironcross1 PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:55 am
    —
Hi glad you like them Wink They are not so big, only 2880 x 2880 so they can be used in normal CC3. They will not be aviable before i release Kharkov 3.0. I will not release any of the maps before my mod is finish because i did not get much feedback when i released the first 30 maps for the beta version.
Not much feedback on the beta mod either for that matter Sad

Last edited by Ironcross1 on Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

#3:  Author: UberdaveLocation: Kansas, USA PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:32 am
    —
IC, keep working at it. No feedback doesnt always mean no interest.

Smile

I may be able to help you make a map or two, depending on my time availability.

#4:  Author: Ironcross1 PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:00 pm
    —
Thank you Uberdave, just pm me when you are ready. well i got very good feedback on my map pictures but the ones i uploaded i ditten got any of all.
2 of my uploaded maps for Kharkov 3.0 was not even coded and i just found out efter my maps has been out there for a year, nobody told me, very starange. Now i make the mod and will not release anything before it is finish.
Its very bad because it is hard to correct any errors when you dont get any feedback.

Well its complety true , 2 people..... yes 2 people WOOOOOT Wink Whitehorse and Yukongold did some very good coments on my beta maps, thank you, it helped me alot.

#5:  Author: SearryLocation: Finland PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:21 pm
    —
Your maps are straight from heaven. Smile

#6: maps Author: ANZAC_TackLocation: Australia PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:20 am
    —
i think for CC3 i downloaded some 500 maps(6 gigs) and almost more now for CCV in maps packs(gjs/stalingrad/der kessell/volka elite/bob/cciv for ccv/winter war then list goes on..... plus i have all the maps i copied from CCM3.1/ccm4/ccm5/raf/RtB,and not so long ago i had cc1/2/3/4/5/ftf/rtb/ccm3.1/ccm/4ccm5/ccmraf all installed.

thats some 15 gigs of CC,just in maps,divide that by average 10 megs,its a lot of maps to keep track of.

my point is, unless there is fatal flaws(like my most hated LOS map"hottot",though not flawed, its hedgerows,hills and strange building los freakes me out,it has different properties to CCIII WF version) i will not report.

in 10 years,about all i have said, is they look great,or on 1 or 2 occations there is a error. and believe me, i have written to many mod makers over years over this and that.

my head spinns at all the stuff out there, im just getting used to der kessell, and also still enjoying CoI, and im testing another for ANZAC_Lord4war(RegExtra style)

so, i can test your maps now, and i will check every map, and report any 'weird los' but that is all,unless houses dissapear or errors.

so dont be dishartened by lask of feedback, check the amount of downloads,and i garantee most people like the mods and maps. mooxe pointed out GJS has,like me i have downloaded the maps pack 3 times, once for a update, another cause i lost in a BIG format!

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Cross of Iron

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1