I have a problem
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Cross of Iron

#1: I have a problem Author: SgtBull PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:21 am
    —
I'm in deep shit........... Shocked
I'm a Close combat fan, but I LOST my original CC3 game( my favourite) during moving.
The game is LOST!!!! Crying or Very sad
Is there any web sites where you can download the cc series for free??
I want them on my new laptog of boredomp.
PLEASE! give me a link..........................I'm dying of boredom Exclamation

#2:  Author: PolemarchosLocation: Polemarchopolis PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:45 pm
    —
spent a few dollars and get new originals from ebay.
the game costs as much as a pack of bubble gum.

a real fan of cc series does not pirate.

p.s.
Since this message is posted by people in an interval of twice a month i plead for a link on css redirecting newbies to ebay, where you get cc3 - 5 for a couple of bucks.

#3:  Author: king_tiger_tankLocation: the Band and State of Kansas PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:07 pm
    —
Actually CC2 & CC3 bring big bucks on ebay in some cases over 50 bucks, thats probably why I only got CC5. I also think pirating is a not for a true fan.

#4:  Author: Ironcross1 PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:12 pm
    —
king_tiger_tank wrote:
Actually CC2 & CC3 bring big bucks on ebay in some cases over 50 bucks, thats probably why I only got CC5. I also think pirating is a not for a true fan.

Correct, no real CC fans will ever play a pirate cory.

#5:  Author: SgtBull PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:28 pm
    —
I was not thinking of a pirate version, I was just wondering if there is a free version available, legally.
Any version of the cc series.
I believe I found cc1 for free once from Microsoft, but I haven't benn to find it again Shocked

#6:  Author: southern_land PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:13 am
    —
Well you're posting in the right place, the COI thread. COI is CC3 on steriods and if the rumours are right will be out "soon"

#7:  Author: king_tiger_tankLocation: the Band and State of Kansas PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:19 am
    —
southern_land wrote:
Well you're posting in the right place, the COI thread. COI is CC3 on steriods and if the rumours are right will be out "soon"

Nope, not for a couple years it come out. We'll just have to sit here and wait for
Cross of Iron.

#8: Download Okinawa for free Author: Sportster49 PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:33 pm
    —
CC Okinawa is a stand alone game to get you rolling!

#9:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:30 am
    —
CC3 rerelease Cross of Iron is available now

http://www.matrixgames.com/games/store.asp?gid=335

#10:  Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:58 am
    —
Im a huge fan of close combat if i had too choose between buying it from the makers or stealing it. I would buy it from the makers.
BUT EBAY MEMBERS ARE NOT THE MAKERS!
So i would have no problems with downloading it for free. So dont giv that stealing crap.
Btw sorry mate there are no close combat downloads on the web...
Get it on Ebay. Its real cheap.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Cross of Iron

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1