The Records Thread
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

#31:  Author: Therion PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:50 pm
    —
A single US Powered Infantry squad defended a small town against a horde of Red invaders.

xxxxx.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  149.35 KB
 Viewed:  22193 Time(s)

xxxxx.jpg

#32:  Author: VonVolks PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:48 pm
    —
All records should be non AI.

I remember weeping in Stalingrad when my best sniper had an AI freak out and crawled from his building into the open in a suidal (and final) act of heroism.

He was a triple sniper Ace.

#33:  Author: panssarijaakari PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:11 pm
    —

nuff said

#34:  Author: AG81Location: Croatia PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:09 pm
    —
squadleader_id wrote:
Stalingrad Der Kessel against the AI (vetmod).
My Sniper at the Rynok sector with 34 kills...

sic...
THE ONLY TRUE ACHIEVENMENT IS ONE MADE IN STALINGRAD SERIAL.
Everything else are nice pictures from sunny beaches, peacefull forrests, idilic grass fields...here you are, one picture postcard from Staljingrad horror serial, for all mazohistic soulmates that knows feeling when you are trying to stop soviet invasion with Gewehr41 (thats just 15min diversion), when your engineer squad is trying to demolish KV on the other side of map with standard army`s can opener (regular soldier equipement).

mochoho`s grandfather was in Staljingrad with croatian forces. With no food, on dull day, that was the only thing that they can do with their AT can openers Wink

I can imagine proud pzjager`s smile while reading lines above,he,he,he...

normal_kessel g end011.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  57.26 KB
 Viewed:  22105 Time(s)

normal_kessel g end011.jpg

#35:  Author: AG81Location: Croatia PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:34 pm
    —
mochoho wrote:
AG81, man i know you got one more shooter better than this one... Twisted Evil

mochoho, there he is...just for you, magnificant Herr Krause.

#36: Re: The Records Thread Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:35 pm
    —
13 acts of bravery and an iron cross 2nd class to boot in just 1 battle? How did Feldwebel Langenkamp rack up 13 acts of bravery in 1 battle?  Question

#37: Re: The Records Thread Author: mooxe PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:13 am
    —
He probably sat next to a VL that kept changing hands or going neutral.

#38: Re: The Records Thread Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:26 am
    —
mooxe wrote (View Post):
He probably sat next to a VL that kept changing hands or going neutral.

If that was the case...all crew members should have been awarded acts of bravery, right?
I'm pretty sure I didn't see Herr Langenkamp jumping in and out of his StuGIIIF to capture and recapture VLs on his own  Laughing

#39: Re: The Records Thread Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:02 am
    —
Herr Langenkamp is the one who sent in the report... he was outstanding!

#40: Re: The Records Thread Author: yuma PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:44 pm
    —
capturing prisoners will also get the leader acts of bravery

#41: Re: The Records Thread Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:56 pm
    —
yuma wrote (View Post):
capturing prisoners will also get the leader acts of bravery

Ahhh...thanks for clearing that up, yuma!
A lot of Russian conscripts did surrender during that particular battle.
Either that or he was outstandingly busy with the radio like Shreckie said   Smile

#42: Re: The Records Thread Author: mooxe PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:31 pm
    —
Was he the highest ranked soldier in the battle? probably too late to tell now, but that may of helped with the prisoner thing.

#43: Re: The Records Thread Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:49 pm
    —
mooxe wrote (View Post):
Was he the highest ranked soldier in the battle? probably too late to tell now, but that may of helped with the prisoner thing.

Probably not...but he might be the 'surviving' highest ranked soldier when Russian POWs started trickling in...he might also be the highest ranking soldier nearest the surrenders?

#44: Re: The Records Thread Author: yuma PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:54 am
    —
yep squadleader....nearest is what does it

#45: Re: The Records Thread Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:25 pm
    —
Ok guy. I have the most kick ass record ever.

1 sniper. 600-900 kills.

Who can beat that?  Wink  i did this in 2007 sometime. I think that's pretty good if you don't mind me saying myself. I don't have a picture to prove it but i would never lie like that.

It was a AI game but still.

#46: Re: The Records Thread Author: funky_ribar PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:22 pm
    —
here's one nice eng bunch from WAR.. Mk IV had a bad day.. Very Happy

UO0007.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  118.2 KB
 Viewed:  23281 Time(s)

UO0007.jpg

#47: Re: The Records Thread Author: vobbnobb PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 5:36 am
    —
Well i must say, props to Mr PFC Murch

props.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  248.9 KB
 Viewed:  686 Time(s)

props.jpg

#48: Re: The Records Thread Author: TrogerLocation: L4W's place, Australia PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:33 am
    —
vobbnobb wrote (View Post):
Well i must say, props to Mr PFC Murch

And it looks like he's the least intelligent of the bunch.

Here's one from CC3: Der Ost Front

02_006.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  72.44 KB
 Viewed:  618 Time(s)

02_006.jpg

#49: Re: The Records Thread Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:07 am
    —

A personal record while playing H2H.  Antony_nz vs Ivan_Zaitzev. By god he hated that mod! I loved it. Surprised

#50: Re: The Records Thread Author: vobbnobb PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:41 pm
    —
Not my team but this was a enemy kill score, but a well placed pz iv by the ai before a battle all my tanks turrets were on a hill and would not traverse that far down to engage it.

panzer4.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  286.88 KB
 Viewed:  614 Time(s)

panzer4.jpg

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 4