Problem of Okinawa mod with CC V in Chinese
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: Problem of Okinawa mod with CC V in Chinese Author: grimsky PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:12 pm
    —
hi, i just downloaded the Okinawa mod and installed it on my Chinese version of CC V. But when i ran it, it complained about not enough disc space, while i have Gigas of space on my disk. I checked a little and found some of the files are named in Chinese, and my guess about this is the mod was trying to load some of these files with their original English names, but it didn't get it, and it thought it was because the disk was full.

That's only my guess, so 1. if anyone has met such errors before, please tell me why is that and how to resolve it
2. Could any one be so kind to provide a list of file names in the following folders in a full CC V installation? I'll try to rename my files to see if my guess is right
E:\CC_V\Data\Battles
E:\CC_V\Data\Campaign
E:\CC_V\Data\Ops

And any suggestion/hint on this issue is appreciated
Thanks in advance Shocked

#2:  Author: Dauphin PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:14 pm
    —
This error may come from a missing file from one of the maps.
I have had that error with another mod, and I fixed it by checking if all the map files were in.

I hope that it helps you

#3: i think you're right Author: grimsky PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 3:59 pm
    —
Though i haven't got my Okinawa worked, i am now almost certain you are right, the program language is not the problem. By your kind reminding i tried the SAS MOD and it runs. I think i should check more carefully about the packages i downloaded. Thank you! You save me a lot of time of trying to find an English copy of CC V.

#4:  Author: Dauphin PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:48 pm
    —
I'm glad that I could help you Wink

#5:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:06 pm
    —
Theres a stand alone version of the Okinawa mod here you guys can download. You do not need a copy of CC5 installed to play it. The stand alone version has everything.

#6:  Author: grimsky PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:56 pm
    —
Great!!

Maybe i should spend more time exploring around:)

#7:  Author: WilliamA PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 2:41 am
    —
where do you get the stand alone Okinawa ?

#8:  Author: grimsky PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 12:19 pm
    —
WilliamA wrote:
where do you get the stand alone Okinawa ?

Search Okinawa in download page, and it's in about the fifth page Very Happy

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1