# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

#1: Der Kessel Author: zuPferd PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:15 am
    —
I'm new to the forum and I downloaded and are playing Der Kessel
first 2 maps .
All I can say is WOW!! This is an great Mod ! Either side the AI is
tough to play against even if you're playing solitaire (like me for now).

I'm a Napoleonic tabletop wargamer, and ...it's very tough to decide
which I like better.

Great Stuff :drink2 pzJager!!!!!

zuP

#2: Re: Der Kessel Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:01 am
    —
zuPferd wrote:
I'm new to the forum and I downloaded and are playing Der Kessel
first 2 maps .
All I can say is WOW!! This is an great Mod ! Either side the AI is
tough to play against even if you're playing solitaire (like me for now).

I'm a Napoleonic tabletop wargamer, and ...it's very tough to decide
which I like better.

Great Stuff :drink2 pzJager!!!!!

zuP

What can I say? Thanks!

PJ

#3: glorious! Author: ANZAC_TackLocation: Australia PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:41 am
    —
been playing the AI for weeks, since the day the mod came out, lovin v1.1, tanks a little more usefull!

last night was my first H2H, against a old CC2 war dog col frost! we played once in cc2, then he played me in cc3,and now ccv! said he had a 2 year break.

anyhow, i had 2 kv's 2 t34/42s and 1 t26 and 1 btrm, 2 immobile in seconds from pak40(gun in open died in seconds, gun in that bunker complex neally killed t34,and could of stoped my day then and there!),then both guns killed,then german barrage immob other 2 tanks(kv and t34), btrm and t26 and kv all mobile, then btrm get hit by inf rifle, and i get ground to a hault! (15 mins are up, i will never again play 15 min in der kessell, 30min is needed to drive across a map!)thats the 'der kessell historical'GC,day 1.

for some reason it didnt save when i went to command. yes i waited for opponent to arrive.

so we played the second 'battle', pure murder for germans...i still lost a HMG, 2 76mm guns and 3 or 4 squads of men.

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1