Gung Ho!."pocket mod"
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#1: Gung Ho!."pocket mod" Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:34 pm
    —
Hi!
i'm working united DAK_Opaco in a proyect.His name is Gung Ho!this proyect is a short change in graphics of CC5 Okinawa by Dynamite adding only one map and one operation.
previous:
During the summer of 1942 Admiral Nimitz decided to employ Carlson's battalion for its designated purpose. Planners selected Makin Atoll in the Gilbert Islands as the target.
The objectives of the operation were diverse: to destroy installations, take prisoners, gain intelligence on the area, and divert Japanese attention and reinforcements from Guadalcanal and Tulagi.
The raider commander himself led a patrol to survey the scene and carry out the demolition of military stores and installations. He counted 83 dead Japanese and 14 of his own killed in action. Based on native reports, Carlson thought his force had accounted for more than 160 Japanese.
Taken from the Chinese phrase, "Gong He", the literal translation of Gung Ho is "Work in Harmony"
"Gung Ho! To Work in Harmony! Our goal; to create and perfect a cohesive, smooth-functioning team, which by virtue of its harmony of action, unity of purpose and its invincible determination, will be able to out-point the enemy on every count.
I hope that you like our idea and sorry for my english!
Thanks

other..

other...

other...

other...

other..

#2:  Author: MisfitLocation: United States PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:10 am
    —
Looks to be very interesting. I enjoy the concept. Good work and job well done!!

Smile

#3:  Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:48 pm
    —
the concept is that all people learn to make his own proyects of one easy form Laughing .
I'm working in a pocket guide based in "pocket mods"

#4:  Author: DAK_Von_ManteuffelLocation: Zaragoza (España) PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:57 pm
    —
Very Happy Very Happy Great work! DAK_Legión Very Happy Very Happy

#5:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:14 pm
    —
Please fix the textures on that map.

#6:  Author: DAK_Opaco PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:31 pm
    —
You are machine, Neng! Very Happy My dak partner is self-taught, and I am sure that if you wait, soon you will see a great Pocket Mod Series. At the moment I think that this is a magnificent idea. And I hope that many participate including their dream pocket Mod. I also am working in my own mod with his great aid.

I would like that my english is better, sorry.

#7:  Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:13 pm
    —
testing the new map of makin atoll! Wink

#8:  Author: squadman45 PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:47 am
    —
One question, when i try to install de plugin there is a error, say the plugion dont have de Install.txt but i open the plugin whit the Winrar and the file is inside...... any sugestion?

#9:  Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:15 pm
    —
hi!
you have to create a file with name Gung Ho!,you open the Gung Ho!.PLN with Winrar and and all files you have to put in the file Gung Ho!
the file Gung Ho!.pln put in the file PLUGINS
the file Gung Ho! put in the SYSTEM/PACKAGES
one example

sorry for my english and more more thanks to ccseries for included gung ho! in the downloads section!

#10:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:46 pm
    —
There is a very specific problem with this zip file. I have fixed it locally on my pc and will upload a new one. DAK_Legion, the plugin is perfect, something corrupt in the way it was zipped up. I will fix.

#11:  Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:32 pm
    —
hi!
i added the cc5 crack no cd,repair destratmap images but i can't repair the problem in multyplayer,no work,any ideas for solve this problem??????

#12:  Author: caribaceyLocation: St Martin, Caribbean PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:30 pm
    —
squadman45 wrote:
One question, when i try to install de plugin there is a error, say the plugion dont have de Install.txt but i open the plugin whit the Winrar and the file is inside...... any sugestion?

I have the same problem.
I extract into a folder. The only file in this folder once extracted is gung ho!.pln

#13:  Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:39 pm
    —
extract files the gung ho!.pln with winrar and all files you must send into Gung Ho! in SYSTEM/PACKAGES.
sorry for my english

#14:  Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:34 pm
    —
i had finished the Gung Ho! but you cant't enter in the ftp.closecombatseries
that i can do?
thanks

#15:  Author: GS_SchimpfLocation: Germany PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:46 pm
    —
Have you already uploaded the fixed version? The link on the news page still gives the broken pln file.

#16:  Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:50 pm
    —
hello I do not receive answer to solve to my problem of file creation .pln, am suspended in this subject, feel it.

#17:  Author: diggin.robatLocation: Land of the krauts PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:29 pm
    —
DAK_Legion wrote:
the concept is that all people learn to make his own proyects of one easy form Laughing .
I'm working in a pocket guide based in "pocket mods"

Hey DAK_Legion, I enjoyed playing it! I really like the idea of pockets mods. Is there a chance to read your pocket mod guide soon?

cheers

diggin

#18:  Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:51 pm
    —
Hello
I am working on the guidelines for "pocket mod" for use if he wants but nor should you expect much from it since it is nothing more than a slight change from "cc5 Fair" where it builds the map and built for strategic put up a map that you believe to specify that battle, then no more than paint their new strategic map and give it to function but soon I hope to bring it.
If you really fixed the strategic map of "gung ho!" It is only a map pirou and everything else erased and simulating water.
cheers

#19:  Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:01 pm
    —
Hi all!
i upload the ftp Gung Ho!*Redux*Version final.
I have introduced several changes compared to the original ...
Japanese uniforms created under okinawa mod
map with new elements of land
map with a new elevation with this has created a map more competitive than the former.
tinkering in cc5.exe surplus diamonds to annul
has been eliminated map for metapona this creates a "pocket mod" with a single map.
I hope they like this new and definitive version which I think is much better than the first.
PS: Mooxe sends several messages to notify the ascent to the FTP but these messages do not ever leave from the output tray and therefore are not sent.Problem in private mesagges????
a greeting to all and sorry for my english Wink Wink

#20:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:38 pm
    —
Great news, DAK_Legion!
I'm sure you've done a great job with Gung Ho!*Redux*Version final Wink
And also looking forward to try out your future projects (more Pocket Mods please!)...

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2