Any cc5 italy mod's in the working?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Any cc5 italy mod's in the working? Author: Blackhole PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:46 pm
    —
I have pretty much played most of the mod's available for cc5, much gratitude for those that have taken their time to make them, and I was wondering if anyone knew of any in development mod's for any of the fighting in italy, namely anzio of perhaps the stalemate around the gustav line. Anyone know anything or did I somehow overlook something already completed? Thanks

#2:  Author: UberdaveLocation: Kansas, USA PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:01 am
    —
There was an Italy mod covering Operation Diadem in the works, but my modding partner disappeared about a year ago.

I still have all the data, research, pics, etc. He has the maps and strat map.

Crying or Very sad

#3:  Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:14 am
    —
CSO Axreal had an Italy mod going years ago, but I dont think it's going anywhere. PT11070 has an Italy mod, Ive seen lots of good maps but I dont know the status.

#4:  Author: robgLocation: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:42 am
    —
pvt_Grunt wrote:
CSO Axreal had an Italy mod going years ago, but I dont think it's going anywhere. PT11070 has an Italy mod, Ive seen lots of good maps but I dont know the status.

The mod PT11070 was working was Ortona, and a lot of players were looking forward to see the mod ready, but none of us could talk to PT to point a release date. The mod has excelent maps !

Regards
Rob

#5:  Author: Dima PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:16 pm
    —
Ortona is still in progress.

Beta version will be available soon.

#6:  Author: robgLocation: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:59 pm
    —
Dima wrote:
Ortona is still in progress.

Beta version will be available soon.

Great news Dima !

Have you any information about the battle groups?

Regards,
Rob

#7:  Author: Dima PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:26 pm
    —
Quote:

what exactly do u want to know?

#8:  Author: Blackhole PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:55 pm
    —
Thats some good news, can't wait to get a chance to play it!

#9:  Author: UberdaveLocation: Kansas, USA PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:42 pm
    —
CSO Axrael and I were working on Op Diadem: Anzio to the Gustav Line. That was about two years ago.

Its on 'ice'...

#10:  Author: robgLocation: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:46 pm
    —
Dima wrote:
Quote:

what exactly do u want to know?

Paratroopers ! Is there any fallschirmjager battle group ?
Is there any 90th Panzer Grenadier battle group ? and if so, do they have tanks ?

Thanks Dima.

#11:  Author: robgLocation: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:57 pm
    —
Uberdave wrote:
CSO Axrael and I were working on Op Diadem: Anzio to the Gustav Line. That was about two years ago.

Its on 'ice'...

Hi Uberdave,

So sad your partner desapeared !
It's a pity !!
Can't you find someone to help you and restart the works?
A mod in Anzio would be wonderful.
Best Regards,
Rob

#12:  Author: Dima PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:57 pm
    —
Quote:

Ortona was defended by 1.FJD so yes there will be FJ BGs Smile.

Quote:
Is there any 90th Panzer Grenadier battle group ? and if so, do they have tanks ?

yes there will be units from 90.PGD and yes they will have tanx (PzIIIN, PzIVG, PzIVH, StuG 40G).

#13:  Author: robgLocation: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:27 am
    —
Dima wrote:
Quote:

Ortona was defended by 1.FJD so yes there will be FJ BGs Smile.

Quote:

yes there will be units from 90.PGD and yes they will have tanx (PzIIIN, PzIVG, PzIVH, StuG 40G).

Seams we will have a great mod comming. I saw the maps on the photo gallery - they look very impressive !

Thanks again Dima !

#14:  Author: RD_RoachLocation: Canada PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:27 am
    —
PT is not only a great mapper,but a stickler on the terrain as well,PT is very good IMO.Plus Dima doing the Data...well it only spells a great mod IMO.

Being Canadian myself,ww2 buff,CC fanatic...I just cant wait! Smile

#15:  Author: Dima PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:29 am
    —
Quote:
Being Canadian myself,ww2 buff,CC fanatic...I just cant wait!

it was very interesting period for canadian army...period of reorganization, adapting new tactics and was still in process of getting new weapons and stuff.
Plus that was Mediterranian front so no Stens there Smile.

I like canadian army topic Smile. It wasn't direct copy of UK army, it was always leaning to yanx in some points and trying to design their substitutes for UK vehicles and stuff.

U know there r 3 mods with canadian army iam working for...Ortona, TRSM and Scheldt. And in each of them canucks r different Smile. It cool to c how canuck army has beeing developed and in time of Scheldt reached it's final shape(more or less) that remained till the end of WW2.

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1