duo2.core processor
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: duo2.core processor Author: patlup PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:44 am
    —
hi guys - i'm new in this forum but a CC fan (I have the 5 games). I have the same problem as Marti, (new pc) same delay etc all the same and tried to change compatilibity but no way, delay still doesn't want to go out. it's only with CC4 and CC5, no problems with CC3. I get crazy. ps: sorry for my poor english (Belgian citizen). Any help will be welcome.

#2:  Author: Pzt_Verboten PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:20 am
    —
I had this problem when I first got my new system, also a dual core. I managed to fix the problem by ensuring I had it set in compatibility mase (win98) and rolled back my Nvidia drivers to an odler version.

#3:  Author: SearryLocation: Finland PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:14 am
    —
Disable one of the cores, set compatibility to win98.

#4:  Author: killing machineLocation: Nîmes - FRANCE PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:31 pm
    —
Bonjour, quel est ton problème exact Confused avec un Core2Duo, j'ai le même processeur et tout fonctionne parfaitement, peut être un peu vite mais on s'y fait...
What is your problem with a core2Duo and Close combat?
A+

#5:  Author: patlup PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:29 am
    —
Hi guys, I'm back again (sorry to be so late but due to business reasons). IIt works ... yabedabedooo - under win98 but ALSO by downgrading nvidia. Thanks to you all - your experience and advices were d... good. Thanks again and cu soon.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1