GJS Map Problems
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Gold, Juno, Sword

#1: GJS Map Problems Author: MarkM PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:52 pm
    —
Howdy,

I have an issue when I am hosting the game only. The German Pak 40 will not fit into buildings. Now I had an opponent comment about this when trying to place his guns a while back and I had the same issue yesterday. Funnily enough, playing Blackstump the previous day (he is hosting) I was able (on the same map) to place the pak 40 into buildings.

Thoughts?

Mark

#2:  Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:03 pm
    —
Probably youe pak was pointing in other direction.. I saw many time pak 40 refusing to fit in building and by changing the gun pointing direction he was fit in .... another things who can work is to try to fit gun in defend status and if not working turn it in ambush...

#3:  Author: SearryLocation: Finland PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:12 pm
    —
I think Pak 40s don't fit in buildings due to their size.

#4:  Author: Pzt_MacLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:40 pm
    —
They will in some mods, but not in others. It's up to the mod designer to decide what ATGs will fit in houses, bunkers, etc.

#5:  Author: MarkM PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:07 am
    —
Hi again,

No the gun was facing okay, yes I tried it with several different facings. As for different mods, this was exact same mod, GJS, only when I host cannot place Pak 40's maybe other guns as well, when some one else hosts I can place them in those buildings.

Mark

#6: mmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:30 am
    —
on some GJS maps
u can deploy 7.5paks in some bunkers
and only 5cm paks in others
dont confuse with 7.5cm inf gun which can fit in bunker 7.5 pak cant

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Gold, Juno, Sword

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1