Strat edit
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#21:  Author: yukongoldLocation: Whitehorse,Canada PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:02 am
    —
squadleader_id wrote:
Quote:
00=Top left? The thing is, the rest of the diamonds series (SEMAP_XXX - ie Supply Depos and control flags) are needed for the scenario editor functions.
It's different to menu buttons which you can remove completely by resetting their locations to 00s.

I realize that some of the diamonds would need to stay intact, but you are right, my idea of resetting the unused ones to 00s likely wouldn't work. The exe would interpret the 00s as coordinates. Stacking them on top of each other might cause a crash.........a bit of a conundrum for sure. Maybe highlighting the unused ones with a bright colored border on the scenario editor screen, and a small legend explaining not to use those ones?

Perhaps someone else has a creative solution for DAK_Legion?

cheers

#22:  Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:36 pm
    —
Their answers were correct! With the tool rtbtool was all pretty straightforward, Mount diamonds did not want on top of each other and everything was correct, then tested and works perfect. I think it opens the door to mods in need of missing 44 maps to function, I always find a way to do so that is why I launched the idea of "pockets mods." thank you again

cheers Wink

#23:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:18 pm
    —
Glad it works for you, DAK_Legion...

Where did you move the 'unwanted' diamonds? If they're in the bottom (or top) corner...if you click on the corners...the Supply Depots/Control Flags Diamonds will appear there...so it's not 100% perfect.

#24:  Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:35 pm
    —
The diamond is loose plug can be hassle-free, I moved diamonds to the bottom and then he covered the entire area with black but now it seems that I have a problem with air support, when he went over with the mouse game breaks but had not previously had this problem, to make it check point.

cheers Wink

#25:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:54 am
    —
Hmm...why don't you move the diamonds to the extreme top left (above left of CLOSE COMBAT, X=0, Y=0) or extreme bottom left (below SAVE AS).
That way, players are less likely to click or run the mouse over those positions.

You can also try extreme top right or bottom right.

#26:  Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:07 pm
    —
I placed in the bottom left but within the map, only now I have to do is delete the names left over, as they are not diamonds and no problem but now I have another problem ....... in the operation I made I use the naval attack but I can not rely on the air attack, with only override the icon of the game plane explodes .... ..... guess that further investigation will be problem exe. Can it be that having put all diamonds on top of each other has broken the aerial attack?
cheers and thank for yours answers

#27:  Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:36 pm
    —
I have a problem, he created a new and small but strategic map when I'm done an operation do not go in the right place,If diamonds are in place and everything is perfect except that, is there a solution to this?

cheers

#28:  Author: Sapa PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:53 pm
    —
Made it like this with stratool making a stratmap using only half of the 44 maps.

If it is to any help?

/Mats

stratnummer.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  174.58 KB
 Viewed:  4327 Time(s)

stratnummer.jpg

#29:  Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:03 pm
    —
Dak,
1) have you made the dmask image (debrief mask),
2) and have you in strat tool set the map numbers on the debrief in same was as you did for "normandy" / mask ?

#30:  Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:22 pm
    —

dmask

everything works properly but "DESTRATMAP" remains insion normandy original and the site of the mask stratmap normandy, should we change something in cc5.exe? Does something like the movement of diamonds?
I hope that I understand my horrible English Embarassed
cheers

#31:  Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:51 pm
    —
May I ask,
Have you copied the 340? images generated by Stratedit, and replaced the original debrief images in "ScrnGadg.gdg" file with the new images created? The images are the new arrows, the new aria images, and new debrief images.

#32:  Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:25 pm
    —
hi!
I had to move within the cc5.exe debrief stratmap who was in the original invasion of Normandy, now everything is correct, that is great tool rtbtool

comming soon fresh notices stalky

cheers

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2