Problems with Okinawa
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: Problems with Okinawa Author: VerbrecherLocation: Olney, Maryland PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 7:29 pm
    —
I just got the Stand Alone version of Okinawa. It work's fine till I try to play a battle, Op or GC or even view a map. It just closes it's self everytime, Any help would be appreciated

#2:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 9:16 pm
    —
hm... I didnt have that problem at all. When it crashes whats the error that it gives you? Try and get a screenshot of it.

#3:  Author: VerbrecherLocation: Olney, Maryland PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:08 pm
    —
Yeah, There is NO error message of anykind. It just exit's into windows, Ive tryed it about a dozen time's and it does it everytime.

#4:  Author: RedScorpionLocation: Neverland PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:04 pm
    —
indicates the maps arent in place, which is why it crashes back to desktop...

#5:  Author: VerbrecherLocation: Olney, Maryland PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 4:02 am
    —
Well what am I supposed to do, Replace all the maps in the SSI folder? I kinda thought since it was the stand alone I wouldant have to do that. Please be more specific

#6:  Author: grimsky PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 2:23 pm
    —
Your system info, pls? Especially your windows version

I am not sure but i just wonder if it has anything to do with the Windows registry, will the stand alone Okinawa add those many entries into registry?

#7:  Author: VerbrecherLocation: Olney, Maryland PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:06 pm
    —
No need, Its working now... I reinstalled it three or four times than it started working. Not sure what was wrong with it, But oh well. Thanks anyway

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1