Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#61:  Author: bambam887Location: Belgium PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:09 pm
    —
I think mooxe will be back soon Wink

#62:  Author: dacman82Location: Perth, Australia PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:50 pm
    —
There are never any RD players on at the same time as me. I spent hours waiting at my comp for many nights and eventually gave up. The time zones just don't match up for me Sad I would really like to be involved but wat with only having three or four hours free at night always at the same time there is nothing i can really do.

#63:  Author: RD_Helmut PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:27 pm
    —
DacMan, I see you are in Australia. Unfortuantely both of our Australian members did not sign up for this Op because they were away on business. I do think they will sign up for the next Op when we flip sides.

However, I find it extremely hard to believe that you cannot find any RD players on during the weekend. We have maniacs that stay up all hours during the weekend (including myself -and I never seen you on MSN).

#64:  Author: dacman82Location: Perth, Australia PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:26 am
    —
I do not play on the weekends Helmut, I play on weeknights, So I don't find it very hard to believe either. Also I do not use MSN i use yahoo on which i have seen you and requested games though I receive no answer. The same with RD trolljoss who has put his account on " out to lunch" everytime I see it. I mentioned in my original post on this forum that I would endeavour to play around work commitments. Regardless I still wish to play and view every AAR posted on Merc forum. Anyway, if there are goin to be australians playin in next stage of the op it should make it easier for me and hope to be more involved as you, and I, would like.

#65:  Author: RD_Helmut PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:01 am
    —
I want to thank everyone who contributed in the first half of the Op.

I thought the everyone that played for the MERCS side did a really good job and played almost error free. Congrats on the Major victory.

I look forward to playing as the Italians next Friday.

#66:  Author: RD_Trolljoss PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:11 pm
    —
Thx to everbody

Dacman , i dont understand you, i never use "out to lunch" tag Question .
I dont remeber having seen you on MSN, but that's true that i'm quiet alaway set as away because i use to work with my computer switched on .
I apologize if you havent played because of my fault.

#67:  Author: Pzt_Kevin_dtnLocation: USA PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:34 pm
    —
Thanks to all of RD and the Mercenaries who fought so hard and kept each side in contention through to the end. I think we all learned a lot about the Africa mod and hopefully had fun playing it together. It sure beats playing the AI.

I look forward to the next round. Good Luck to all.

Kevin

#68: oops Author: buufaceLocation: Thailand PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:32 am
    —
oops

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
Page 4 of 4