it's still alive
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Gold, Juno, Sword

#1: it's still alive Author: Cathartes PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:00 am
    —
Glad to see a few folks are still playing and tinkering with it!

Carry on!
-Cathartes

#2:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:34 am
    —
Still the most heavily downloaded mod from this site. Hundreds of downloads every month for over two years.

#3:  Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:27 am
    —
I happen to think this is the best and most professional mod I've tried for CC5, The Strategic map is just beautiful and the attention to detail and balance, astonishing. If CC5 is to be re-released they should use the GJS data and graphics, just as they picked Real red for the re-release of CC3.

This is not intended to put down other modders is just my opinion, and I know how hard it is as I've done some modding with both cc4 and cc5 for my personal use.

#4:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:51 am
    —
Yup...I always go back to play GJS every few months or so...in fact because I'm suffering from frostbite playing SDK...I've been playing some single battle actions in GJS since last week...but I think I'm going to switch to Jim's new Afrika40-41 next week Smile .

#5:  Author: SearryLocation: Finland PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:04 pm
    —
I still don't understand, that what is so nice in the GJS.
West front=bleh
British=bleh
Whole fucking normandy=bleh

#6:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:06 pm
    —
So Searry...why did you buy CC5 if you don't like the Normandy Theater?

#7: WE BUY Author: ANZAC_TackLocation: Australia PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:03 am
    —
WE BUY CC because its CC!!!!!

mooxe will burn my ass off for saying it, but yes i fell for first to fight lol. it was a barstard son of CC(but still good graphics, video!)

cc1,cc2,cc3,cc4,cc5,ccm3.1,ccftf,RtB(plus CoI,CCM4/5/raf for testing)

i got ccv because it was there,and never really played it untill GJS3.4 came out......

i want CoI to come out so i can play is H2H,sick of just playing other testers....want to start the new GC 1943 of russia into 1945 black forest....and watch for the barrages...all over the place!

#8:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:36 am
    —
Tack, glad to see that you haven't switched to playing Company of Heroes Wink Very Happy

#9: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! Author: ANZAC_TackLocation: Australia PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:07 am
    —
AS FUCKIN IF!

i have some cc burnout at the moment(those who know me at ryans cc forum will understand me new GPS, HDD camcorder, 42" LCD TV,Pioneer amp/dvix dvd and wharfendale speakers has taken all my time...oh and the HD TV card and 250 gig sata II drive, all that FUN installing,fiddeling,testing,playing....), i get every year or so, i do the forums, downloads, but havent played a game, AI for weeks, h2h close to months....

dima hasent released trsm proper ;o(

GJS wont do an update ;o(

CCM 1944 hasent appeared(with a GC would make me go from ccv,same as i dumped CCIII years ago for ccv)

CoI h2h will be fun, but for me short lived unless i get into mmcc3 properly,as its a cciv/ccv GC on steroids im told....massive stretigic map...

till then boys, tally ho, im off playing with my new toys...

tack$ter

#10:  Author: SearryLocation: Finland PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:10 am
    —
Well i got bored at the normandy theme about 3 years ago, when everyone started making games about it. For example i was waiting company of heroes like hell. Then... It's in the fucking normandy and the points with my eyes droped to 7/10.

#11:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:22 am
    —
Well, even it was set in Stalingrad...with the current gameplay features...CoH will still be laughable and must be avoided at all costs Very Happy .[/b]

#12:  Author: Dima PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:43 pm
    —
Quote:
dima hasent released trsm proper ;o(

iam still here. the only thing left is some vehicle graphics

#13:  Author: Pzt_Kevin_dtnLocation: USA PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:16 am
    —
Dima
Well we're very much looking forward to seeing TRSM officially released. Pzt has been debating next War and TRSM came up in the discussion. Would love to have it available for a new war.

#14:  Author: stienerLocation: Gibsons B.C. canada PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:05 am
    —
GJS is awesome.........it just needs a wee bit more tweeking........allied bren...german sniper etc.
but it has a vast selection of inf and armour .....good realistic BG's on both sides, nice maps. its not supposed to be balanced.........but historical. id say its close. [ not sure i like being on the wrong end of a panther tho......or a shreak! ] ask Jumbotx about that!

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Gold, Juno, Sword

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1