Afrika 40-41 VetMOD by Salhexe
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Afrika 40'41

#1: Afrika 40-41 VetMOD by Salhexe Author: RD_Oddball PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:24 pm
    —
Here is a Vetmod for Afrika 40-41 that Salhexe put together. It decreases the team sizes for Italians, makes a few spelling changes and makes play for a human player more difficult. Other VetMods and updates to come later.

Please go to the RD site to download:

http://www.reddevilscc.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=65

#2:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:44 pm
    —
One question...is this vetmod for playing Allies vs Axis AI? Or is it for Axis vs Allies AI?

#3:  Author: RD_Oddball PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:09 am
    —
IIRC it's for playing as Allies against an Italian AI.

He made the Italian team sizes smaller to take advantage of the belief that the AI performs better with smaller teams. Among other changes. The readme.txt has all the changes spelled out. There'll be other Vetmods by him as time goes on.

#4:  Author: salhexe PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:39 am
    —
squadleader_id wrote:
One question...is this vetmod for playing Allies vs Axis AI? Or is it for Axis vs Allies AI?

No Axis here only Italian Vs Commonwealth forces, no Rommel here Razz

#5:  Author: RD_Oddball PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:54 pm
    —
Regardless of political perspective on history I think the question was pertaining to which side the human player should play to make your vetmod work properly. Was I correct in my last post?

#6:  Author: salhexe PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:13 pm
    —
I thought was clear,
is an italian vetmod, therefore a human player plays with Italy.

Cheers

#7:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:27 pm
    —
Actually Italy is part of the Axis faction Smile
I kinda new that the vetmod Salhexe made was for playing Axis (oops...Italian) vs the computer (Commonwealth AI)...but I wanted to make sure...got confused with Jim's explanation though Smile

#8:  Author: RD_Oddball PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:20 pm
    —
Sorry for the confusion on that point Squadleader and Salhexe.

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Afrika 40'41

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1