Problem with the sounds
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Karelia

#1: Problem with the sounds Author: Awelon PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:36 pm
    —
Hi..

Im playing Karelian mod 2.2 and I have a problem.. most of the Finnish speaks dont work, there is this terrible noise replasing it.. "pzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" it´s like that.. Should I try to download it second time or is there any tips you could give me of how I can fix it...

Love that mod and I wish that sound would work too..

Thanx

#2:  Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:01 pm
    —
Does the german voicies work? (change in options) or the russians?? or else i think it is your computer... Question

Cheers Mats

#3:  Author: Awelon PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:22 pm
    —
Yes.. German and Russian voices sound normal.. Only Finnish voices bugs. Like when someone is saying that "sätkätauko" it sounds like "pzzzzzz-zzz" Smile

But I managed to do something in the LocalFx- folder, and now it sounds better.. Lovely mod indeed, finally some difficulty.. That winter war mod was way too easy.. Very Happy

Thanks..

#4:  Author: LähitaisteluLocation: Altoona, PA PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:54 pm
    —
Awelon wrote:
Yes.. German and Russian voices sound normal.. Only Finnish voices bugs. Like when someone is saying that "sätkätauko" it sounds like "pzzzzzz-zzz" Smile

But I managed to do something in the LocalFx- folder, and now it sounds better.. Lovely mod indeed, finally some difficulty.. That winter war mod was way too easy.. Very Happy

Thanks..

What did you do?, I'm having the same problem.

#5:  Author: PoplarY PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:00 pm
    —
Yeah! I'm having the same problem.

When the shellfire will come, the noise will come early.

#6:  Author: Rek PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:37 pm
    —
PoplarY wrote:
Yeah! I'm having the same problem.

When the shellfire will come, the noise will come early.

i have the same problem Rolling Eyes

#7:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:14 pm
    —
IIRC maybe because the soundfiles were encoded at a higher bitrate than the original sounds.
Sapa?

#8:  Author: Sapa PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:56 am
    —
3100 downloads and 3 has the problem? Confused

Cheers Mats

#9:  Author: IfniLocation: Madrid - ESPAÑA PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:46 am
    —
I also have the same problem.

Cheers

#10:  Author: Coenst PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:43 pm
    —
Ifni wrote:

Cheers

Same Problems for me, each time I call an Airstrike, or when I'm in a big fight, These strange noises pop up, instead of the Finnish Voices, I think.
Does someone have a solution for this paricular problem?
I just saw the Movie: Thali-Ihantala 1944, and it did sound a little different there!! Wink

#11:  Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:53 pm
    —
Coenst wrote:
Ifni wrote:

Cheers

Same Problems for me, each time I call an Airstrike, or when I'm in a big fight, These strange noises pop up, instead of the Finnish Voices, I think.
Does someone have a solution for this paricular problem?
I just saw the Movie: Thali-Ihantala 1944, and it did sound a little different there!! Wink

I have tested Karelia 2 in three different computers..no problems for me!! Do you mean you have problems with the sounds in the movie to? Smile

Is it the finnish, german voicies, russian voicies, regular sounds? If it is the sound of the airstrikes its a sound.sfx bug and i have never heard any complains about that one before... Confused

I am a modmaker not a gamedeveloper and i cant test sound cards, systems (win 95, win 98, win XP, win vista) or graphic cards from every developer to get the mod working. I will not get one single penny from anyone for this...

Mats Crying or Very sad

#12: Re: Problem with the sounds Author: Ost_KinsK PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:15 pm
    —
i have karelia in 4 pcs and pzzzzzzzzzzz all

anyone wanna lose, sorry, wanna play karelia vs my army?

#13: Re: Problem with the sounds Author: Sapa PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:09 pm
    —
Its easy, dont play the mod....

I have no problems in my computers, not working as a game developer and cant test it on every soundcard

dont worry it was my last mod.... Sad

Mats

#14: Re: Problem with the sounds Author: yuma PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:43 pm
    —
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sapa....say it isn't so.

#15: Re: Problem with the sounds Author: Ost_KinsK PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:05 pm
    —
To me  (THE BEST PLAYER OF THE WORLD) this is the best mod, i play every day a GC vs my brother thx SAPA, you great!

BUT HERE WE CHANGE FINLAND VOICES TO GERMAN VOICES

AND NO MORE PZZZZZZ

OK, ALL UNDERSTAND MY ENGLISH, CHANGE FINLAND VOICES HOST AND JOIN PLAYER

anyone wanna play? codina [at] ubbi.com [dot] br

#16: Re: Problem with the sounds Author: DoktorPajLocation: Norrköping PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:31 pm
    —
l am working with a Finnish-Russian mod and i wondered what program you use to change woises?
Pls Help me......Please?

#17: Re: Problem with the sounds Author: Sapa PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:38 pm
    —
http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=569

#18: Re: Problem with the sounds Author: DoktorPajLocation: Norrköping PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:21 pm
    —
thank You weary much for the fast reply! Very Happy  Experimenting with it now.

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Karelia

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1