GJS Pzt Style v2.0 beta
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: GJS Pzt Style v2.0 beta Author: Pzt_penguin PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:40 am
    —
hi all
was wondering if any of you are intrested in testing my new version of pzt style this realse is still not done but most of its done alot more additions in this update if your intrested you can download it at http://ccjunkies.nytka.org
Pzt penguin

#2:  Author: fenderbender PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:43 pm
    —
Hello mr penguin

I've experienced some problems with the mod. It's a 50% chance that the game crashes, either in the deployment mode or in the game....

#3:  Author: Pzt_penguin PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:30 am
    —
well i found one bug in the german mortar barrage SQ teams and will have it fixed and have a new beta version up by the 12-21 or 12-22 . and you cant use the stock battles or use the batle editor in cc to make battles to test you have to use CCreq wich you can find at my site. to everyone this is a beta version ill have the full version out soon i just put this one up so that people could test out the uints and see what they like or dislike and if you need me to i can make some battles for the beta version and have them up on my site in a day or two

Thanks for your intrest

Pzt penguin
ps you can try not taking any german mortar barrage SQ teams and that will most likely solve your prob

#4:  Author: Pzt_penguin PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:16 am
    —
hi well i have the new beta version up and its ready for downloading. i fixed the old problems so no more crashes Very Happy

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1