Map VL point totals and Airstrike info...
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Afrika 40'41

#1: Map VL point totals and Airstrike info... Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:57 pm
    —
Just throwing this request out to anyone.... I am unable to download the maps for Afrika. Would someone please provide each maps total VL points? I am creating a web strat map for this mod.

Also... If anyone can extract the Airstrike info, type of planes, payload and targets this would help me with the airstrike guide.

Thanks...

#2:  Author: RD_Cobalth-77 PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:56 am
    —
I'm on to it, almost finished.

#3:  Author: RD_Oddball PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:58 pm
    —
Hey Cob as I mentioned at RD I have a strat map that I created when QM and I were planning VL point values for the GC. It's based on a different point system than the one you use but it tells the same story. If you guys want to use it I could make it available to both forums.

#4:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:24 am
    —
Heres what I have so far... Significantly reduced in size tho
so I can upload it from this network.... PSD file avail if anyone wants it.

#5:  Author: RD_Oddball PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:01 pm
    —
I think Cob is in the process of putting the finishing touches on his version of this map. I've updated my master PSD but figured I'd let Cob post his since he went through the effort of doing it already. Mooxe if time is tight for you, you might want to wait for Cob to post his map. It's up to you.

#6:  Author: RD_Cobalth-77 PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:19 pm
    —
Here it is:

[/img]

#7:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:29 am
    —
Cob,

My connection blocks everything from image shack.... Could you email it to me so I can have a look? email: simmonds.a [at] forces.gc [dot] ca

#8:  Author: jockel123 PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:09 pm
    —
Hi community.

I have some spare time right now and thought it might be useful to have VL information per map as is available for GJS.

For better understanding please refer to this information I took from a thread in the GJS section:
"http://www.combined-forces.net/forummain.html
Click on the "Mess hall" and the GJS-maps thread.
There you can find all the GJS 4.4 maps with bunkers and VL points ! "

If this work is already undergoing I wouldnt spend time on it, but if noone has started, then I'd give it a try. Also I'd need a place to deposit the results. I can do a zip container with the final images or post them individually whichever is prefered by the admins.

#9:  Author: RD_Cobalth-77 PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:55 pm
    —
Yep, already done that too.

I have all the maps with the VL's (and values). But I didn't search on every map for hidden bunkers. But I did find some on a few maps.

You can find them at: http://www.reddevilscc.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=420

#10:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:09 pm
    —
Cobalth, could you tell me which maps along the coast get naval?

#11:  Author: RD_Cobalth-77 PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:25 am
    —
Yes I can. But you can too. You are just testing me?

Look at the Strat map in the "make a scenario" and point over every map. When a ship lights up, you can put naval support on that map. It's like that in every mod, no?

So: Tobruk - Marsa Bellafant - Marsa Lakh - Menastir - Bir El Zemla - Bardia - Fort Capuzzo - Sollum - Halfaya Pass - Bug Bug - Azzaziya - Sidi Barrani.

But maybe you didn't play Close Combat that much yet?

#12:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:25 pm
    —
I cant Cobalth, I am unable to download the maps (I do have the plugin though). Crashes every time I go into make scenario with no maps. I am not at home on my usual connection, I am using the military's crappy service provider untill March 7th. Thank you for the information on naval.

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Afrika 40'41

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1