What is your Favourite WWII Film ?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#101: Re: What is your Favourite WWII Film ? Author: yuma PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:24 am
    —
then you should watch The Brest Fortress Smile.[/quote]

I plan to...I just hope its better than the trailer which I wasn't all that impressed with.

#102: Re: What is your Favourite WWII Film ? Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:36 am
    —
Come and See was ok. Kind of reminded me of Kubrick films in some ways. Not a movie I'd watch again or recommend.

#103: Re: What is your Favourite WWII Film ? Author: ManoiLocation: Brussels PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:14 am
    —
Joseph Vilsmaier's Stalingrad.

#104: Re: What is your Favourite WWII Film ? Author: Dima PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:39 am
    —
Quote:
I plan to...I just hope its better than the trailer which I wasn't all that impressed with.

in trailer they showed action, in movie they show drama - totally different feeling Smile.

#105: Re: What is your Favourite WWII Film ? Author: lochoa PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:10 pm
    —
"The Lion of the Desert" with Anthony Queen

#106: Re: What is your Favourite WWII Film ? Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:07 pm
    —
Dima wrote (View Post):
Quote:
Agreed about Come and See

then you should watch The Brest Fortress Smile.

So go to cinema and film it for us.
If European markets are as fast as with Katyn (Polak film), we will have this on torrent 2012 and on DVD/Blu Ray 2014.

#107: Re: What is your Favourite WWII Film ? Author: tedy28 PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:32 pm
    —
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELpnC94zDvQ

#108: Re: What is your Favourite WWII Film ? Help name that Film. Author: Len PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:46 pm
    —
Hello,

I remember seeing a film many years ago about a lone Gebirgsjager who had not surrendered after the war. Set in Austria one scene explained how he had been captured by the partisans and tortured. It was in colour and possibly made in the 1960’s.Can anybody tell me the name of the movie  Question

Regards,

Len.

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  :| |:
Page 6 of 6