where can I download Tracer fix patch of BloodyOmahaV1.3
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Bloody Omaha

#1: where can I download Tracer fix patch of BloodyOmahaV1.3 Author: libaray PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:35 pm
    —
This is a wonderful mod of cc5
but where can I download Tracer fix patch of BloodyOmahaV1.3
I am a freshmen .so I need the patch
thanks a lot! Smile

#2:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:14 am
    —
Tracers have not been fixed in BO.
I'm not sure if fixing the tracers is on Tejszd's agenda. Tejszd?
Here's the heated thread about the BO tracer fix: http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2382

#3:  Author: BlackstumpLocation: Hunter Valley Australia PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:10 am
    —
well, umm, ive been playing omaha gc, with my long time gc partner "bolts" for about a month or so now, having played every gc mod against him twice (except afrika mod ,thats next ) and i dont really keep up with the crap that much, (we let it slide when we were told of the bugs in original) and yes we got the Lord4 War update version with the tracer fixed amongst others, and i can tell you its 1 of the smoothest running mods ive ever played, and im enjoying it... rate it amongst the best mods i ever played.. of course ive never played the original so cant comment on its bugs... but for mine, its now bug free.. and a real blast to play

#4:  Author: libaray PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:43 am
    —
squadleader_id wrote:
Tracers have not been fixed in BO.
I'm not sure if fixing the tracers is on Tejszd's agenda. Tejszd?
Here's the heated thread about the BO tracer fix: http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2382  

thank you Smile
I have read that thread.

#5:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:46 am
    —
I wasn't aware that the tracer fix was available for d/l...how do i get my hands on L4W's update version? Is it still available or has it been taken down?
I want BO with tracers! Very Happy

#6:  Author: libaray PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:10 am
    —
squadleader_id wrote:
I wasn't aware that the tracer fix was available for d/l...how do i get my hands on L4W's update version? Is it still available or has it been taken down?
I want BO with tracers! Very Happy

me too,I am a freshmen Very Happy

#7:  Author: mochohoLocation: Croatia PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:08 am
    —
What about that tracer fix, BO ia a great mod... Damn it, we need that fix. Sad

#8:  Author: ograndoLocation: Treviso - Italy PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:14 pm
    —
I read the tread linked by "squadleader_id", but my english is poor, and i don't understand if "tracer fix" can be download and where.

#9:  Author: jojo1000Location: India PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:06 am
    —
No, it cannot be downloaded Sad

But yes, start playing the mod, you'll see you've gotten used to it. In fact it's slightly more realistic this way.

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Bloody Omaha

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1