Where to get CC3?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 3: The Russian Front

#1: Where to get CC3? Author: BaldurLocation: Budapest, Hungary PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:41 am
    —
Hi All,

I am very desperate Crying or Very sad because I cannot get cc3 from anywhere. I have already cc2 and cc4 and I am protecting them like a mother goose.
It is impossible to buy the other ccs of this series in Hungary.
I do not want to buy it through the Net because Hungary was under bank account hackers lately.

Any advise would be welcomed.
Cheers and peers mates,
Baldur

#2:  Author: GS_v_WitzlebenLocation: Spessart / Germany PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:34 pm
    —
hi,

without internet you will have a lot of problems!

try matrix games and buy COI (cross of iron) ! Smile thats the RE-Release of CC3!

http://www.matrixgames.com/games/store.asp?gid=335

#3:  Author: BRAT_1Location: Lodz, Poland PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:12 pm
    —
have u already got it (CC3 COI i mean)from matrixgames...? any problem with shipping? im thinking about it as my bro has birthday within 3 days..

#4:  Author: myguineapig PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:54 pm
    —
Download it via torrent

#5:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:57 pm
    —
Quote:
Download it via torrent

I can't recommend that... you will probably spend the rest of your life in gaol/jail.

#6: Re: Where to get CC3? Author: CSO_Talorgan PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:07 pm
    —
Baldur wrote:
Hungary was under bank account hackers lately

What about running several anti-spyware scanners immediately before purchasing?

What about installing Linux and using one of its more obscure browsers to make the purchase?

What about having a credit or debit card with the credit limit set deliberately low?

What about PayPal?

#7:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:05 pm
    —
You cannot find CC3 on the shelves anymore. You also cannot buy a real "new" boxed copy except 2nd hand via Ebay or some similair type of site.

www.utorrent.com and find it that way.

#8:  Author: myguineapig PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:04 am
    —
schrecken wrote:
Quote:
Download it via torrent

I can't recommend that... you will probably spend the rest of your life in gaol/jail.

lol do you know how many people use torrents?

#9:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:22 am
    —
No

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 3: The Russian Front

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1