Corrected Iraqi weapons for RtB
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Road to Baghdad

#1: Corrected Iraqi weapons for RtB Author: AudieMurphy PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:48 pm
    —
The RtB has been modded once, with new sounds and graphics. However, some of the weapons images were still wrong, like PKT had the image of MG42.

I made some changes to the screen gadget, replacing the wrong images with ones from RtB. Would anyone be interested in the correct weapon graphics?

There are some more problems remaining, like RPK is exactly the same as RPD (in reality the first one has a "horn" and the second one a drum) and I wonder why each of the 60 or so weapons cannot have a unique icon, there are more than 120 weapon icons around. At the same time the file includes icons not used in modern armies like Panzerfausts and antiquated rifles...

#2:  Author: SearryLocation: Finland PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:32 pm
    —
Somebody could use the weapon graphics from the Red Storm Rising mod, if the author gives a permission to do that.

#3:  Author: AudieMurphy PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:52 pm
    —
I have asked the RSR team and waiting for an answer.

Another way would be to rearrange the existing RtB weapons; a regular AK is not exactly a RPK but is much better than MG42. I will let you know about the results.

Close Combat Series -> Road to Baghdad

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1