Trouble starting
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: Trouble starting Author: 101st_sargeLocation: Lowville, Ny PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 3:43 pm
    —
ive been trying to start the game but it wont let me it comes up with a message saying something like CC5 cid cannot or something, i have a windows xp home what do you guys think is the problem?

#2:  Author: RedScorpionLocation: Neverland PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 5:19 pm
    —
i dunno whats the prob, but try setting compability to win98.
click the CC5 exe icon, click properties, click compability tab and set to win98... might solve the issue? or come back with detailed instructions on the error message

good luck

#3:  Author: 101st_sargeLocation: Lowville, Ny PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 8:33 pm
    —
ive tried what you said to do and still nothing, i reinstalled and it still dosent work, i downloaded the patch and still nothing, the erroe message says "CC5.CID has encountered a problem Blah Blah Blah"

#4:  Author: Pzt_WruffLocation: Pzt Befehl Hauptsitz PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 9:29 pm
    —
Not sure what error you're speaking of, but...
Does the error message give you a "Browse" option? If so then click "Browse" and find CC5 on your C drive and select it.

#5:  Author: 101st_sargeLocation: Lowville, Ny PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 12:28 am
    —
no it ask me if i want to send a message to microsoft, i miss read the error message it says CC5.ICD instead of CC5.CID

#6:  Author: Pzt_WruffLocation: Pzt Befehl Hauptsitz PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 8:29 am
    —
Ask over at CSO in the CC Tech Help forum. You'll probably find an answer there. There may already be a thread/answer on this subject there already.
http://www.closecombat.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11

#7:  Author: 101st_sargeLocation: Lowville, Ny PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 1:02 am
    —
ok i'll try there

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1