Romanian vox files?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

#1: Romanian vox files? Author: Seventh PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:40 am
    —
Just installed the mod after a considerable time away from the game, re-learning
how to sort out the various performance problems and so on. All is well, but I
was just curious, are there any Romanian vox files available? If I remember rightly
there was an old Romanian mod used for CCIII. Were there any Romanian vox
files from that which could otherwise be converted?

Purely an aesthetic issue, of course.

#2:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:11 am
    —
CMIIW...but I don't think you can have more than 3 soundfiles in CC5: Ggervox.sfx, ERusVox.sfx, Egervox.sfx. Only 2 are loaded in the game (1 is for English speaking version of other nationalities...ie: Germans speaking English).
So if you want Romanian vox...the Germans will speak Romanian also.

I believe you can have more Vox files in CC2 (where the game was designed to accomodate 3 Allied Nationalities: US, Britain, Poland).

#3:  Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:58 am
    —
Hi,

The main issue here is simply that I don't have any romanian voices!
In the Romanian mod for CCIII, romanians speak german.

If there is someone romanian which could make the files, so it could be possible to use the unused EGervox for them. After, when playing, you should just have to switch from German to Romanian when romanians fight, and vice-versa.

But I need romanian voices!

Cheers
PJ

#4:  Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:17 am
    —
Hi PJ!

I think there is Romanian voicies in Combat Mission. Got them all but i dont know the difference between the Romanian and Hungarian voicie cues and i dont have a clue what they say because the cues have only numbers...

It is like you should try to hear the difference between Swedish and Norwegian....

If you have any idea about how the Hungarian language sounds i could zip them and send it to you!

Cheers Mats

#5:  Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:36 am
    —
Pj! Could this be Romanian?

/Mats

#6:  Author: Seventh PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:52 am
    —
squadleader_id wrote:
CMIIW...but I don't think you can have more than 3 soundfiles in CC5: Ggervox.sfx, ERusVox.sfx, Egervox.sfx. Only 2 are loaded in the game (1 is for English speaking version of other nationalities...ie: Germans speaking English).
So if you want Romanian vox...the Germans will speak Romanian also.

I believe you can have more Vox files in CC2 (where the game was designed to accomodate 3 Allied Nationalities: US, Britain, Poland).

I am aware of this, and have to say my only concern was finding the Romanian
voices to switch the Axis forces between German and Romanian. I am not
interested in having either side speak English.

Those uploaded sound files might well be Romanian, although I am unsure. I
do know one or two Romanians on another forum, but I don't think they'd
be up [or ideal] for voice acting.

Edit: I will say those cues do not sound Hungarian to me, although I
could easily find that out if need be.

#7:  Author: sample PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:56 pm
    —
heya all,

i'm romanian and i'm planing with nembo a cc2 romanian mod, with of course romanian voices; i will share the romanian voice with proper translation for cc community

best regards

#8:  Author: Seventh PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:44 am
    —
Excellent. Smile

#9:  Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:55 pm
    —
sample wrote:
heya all,

i'm romanian and i'm planing with nembo a cc2 romanian mod, with of course romanian voices; i will share the romanian voice with proper translation for cc community

best regards

Hi,

Where can I get this sound file? It should be excellent to have Romanian voices in SDK. I would like to release the v1.2 version soon, and this could be great to have these voices available.

Waiting for news as soon as you can!

Cheers
Panzerjäger

#10:  Author: Horenho PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:42 pm
    —
Sapa wrote:
Pj! Could this be Romanian?

/Mats

Hungarian. Means "low on ammunition", "grenade", "more ammunition needed", etc.

When you still need help, post more voices, i'm sure that some romanien cc players can translate them into english, so Panzerjager can use them in the right place...excellent mod by the way!

p.s. even i can get them translated - my father's second language is romanian.

#11: Re: Romanian vox files? Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:23 pm
    —
Did a Hungarian or Romanian voice file ever get made?

Sapa, or anyone else, do you have the voice files from Combat Mission?

Would like to use them for the COI real Romanian mod and for pzjager's mods....

#12: Re: Romanian vox files? Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:29 pm
    —
Red Orchestra had a Romanian mod, Carpathian Crosses http://www.carpathiancrosses.com, does anyone have the game with the SDK installed who could install the mod then extract the voice files???

#13: Re: Romanian vox files? Author: vobbnobb PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:26 am
    —
The combat mission game that contains them is Barbarossa to Berlin

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1