Noob War
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#21:  Author: mariano_italianoLocation: Szczecin, Poland PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:03 pm
    —
Did you get my PM Mistmatz?
Couple questions first:
I presume we all agreed to play GJS is it? So w want to play GC, or some operation?? As for the settings I agree, but maybe we could play vet vs vet??

I only played h2h via ordinary tcp/udp connection, or using hamachi, never on GameSpy, but I think it won't be a problem. I'll just have to find the port numbers that GS uses, because I have a router, but thats not a srious problem.
As for Blackstump idea, i think its not bad, but could effect 'pace' of our campaign/operation. If more people are involved there's always bigger risk of somebody not being able to play/ give orders or something...
I personally think, that for educationla Very Happy purpose we should write AAR, and ask some more experienced players to point out our mistakes.. That would be good for us and all the people starting their close combat h2h adventure.
BTW great phot Blackstump, I only hope that the reason why he looks like that is not playing Close Combat Laughing

#22:  Author: Mistmatz PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:38 am
    —
A brief update...

Currently we are three players, oPossum, mariano_italiano and myself. That is obviously not enough to start the war. Lets wait for at least another one and then start to get things rolling.

As a war will take some time it shouldn't be a problem to add new players to the teams in the ongoing war.

Anyhow all newbees are welcome to sign up now and later, but we need some now to get the thing started.

#23:  Author: Pzt_MacLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:13 pm
    —
Blackstump wrote:
If you do decide to go with a vet non combatant co, remember that they are only trying to help, and please be nice to them as it can be a very stressfull position making these decisions, heres a picture of Pzt Mac and thats only while trying to decide between KFC or Maccas on a friday nite
URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

LOL, I just love that this picture keeps resurficing.

Now where's my stumpy pic...

#24:  Author: king_tiger_tankLocation: the Band and State of Kansas PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:16 pm
    —
oh this is going to start up again. Very Happy
do i need to remind you of this pic of you and verboten

01097636080ot4.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  99.53 KB
 Viewed:  4951 Time(s)

01097636080ot4.jpg

#25:  Author: Pzt_MacLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:28 am
    —
LOL,

Damn, Verboten and I are some handsome ladies.

#26:  Author: Senior_DrillLocation: 22134 PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:14 am
    —
First off, Mac, ya'll ain't all that handsome. The one in the background approaches fugly.

I see the dimples, not in the charming cheeks, but in the cases of the .30 cal rounds that denote them to be dummy rounds.

#27:  Author: Pzt_dragoon47Location: Hayward, CA, USA PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:51 am
    —
ill do it but i need about 10 days for my new cd to come in for the game and get the mod set up

#28:  Author: Pzt_WruffLocation: Pzt Befehl Hauptsitz PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:46 pm
    —
Hey noobs. The Pzt recruits have just begun another training op.
They are on GS waiting to fight any honorable player.

#29: Is this still active? Author: mad_matx PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:08 am
    —
Is this still active? 'Cause I am so NOOB.... I would love to learn some ropes on head-to-head play.

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2