Installing Gold Juno Sword
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Gold, Juno, Sword

#1: Installing Gold Juno Sword Author: Grayhame PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:05 pm
    —
Hi all, I'm new to the site - I want to download the maps for above installation mod, I even followed the idiots guide, but now when I try to play the game, the compu let's me get to the first screen and then when i press anything - maps, even the boot camp - it says files cannot be found. It doesn't even register as a program on my compu list? Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Thanks. G

#2:  Author: Pzt_Kevin_dtnLocation: USA PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:01 am
    —
Are you running on XP? If so have you changed the compatibiity to Win 98?

To do this, Right click on the CC icon on your desktop, select properties, choose the compatibility tab, check the box under compatibility mode and select Windows 98 / Windows Me.

This may help.

#3: Re: Installing Gold Juno Sword Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:57 am
    —
Grayhame wrote:
Hi all, I'm new to the site - I want to download the maps for above installation mod, I even followed the idiots guide, but now when I try to play the game, the compu let's me get to the first screen and then when i press anything - maps, even the boot camp - it says files cannot be found. It doesn't even register as a program on my compu list? Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Thanks. G

the idiot guide?

Woaw...

If u use an CCV original disc and if u installed it by defaault by following the " stupid" guide, u will get a error free.

#4:  Author: bambam887Location: Belgium PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:57 pm
    —
As Zappi stated, the "dummy" Wink guide works fine.
You need original cd, install by default, FULL install.
If you use win XP you must execute as well the WIN98 compatibility mode as explained by PZT Kevin.

Quote:
I want to download the maps for above installation mod, I even followed the idiots guide, but now when I try to play the game, the compu let's me get to the first screen and then when i press anything - maps, even the boot camp - it says files cannot be found.

Just a question, did you install the mod without installing the maps in your map folder?

PS screenshots can be helpfull Wink

#5:  Author: BlackstumpLocation: Hunter Valley Australia PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:51 am
    —
hehe... the idiots guide... we need a wall an a mg to cure that...step up to the crease please...

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Gold, Juno, Sword

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1