Multiplayer problem
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: Multiplayer problem Author: andimaLocation: Italy PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:37 pm
    —
there are few days I have the following error (CC5):
when I click on the "Host a game" button, the game crashes.
this happen only in one mod, all the other work fine.
The files in the directory are exactly the same.

Can somebody help me?
Thanks in advance.

#2:  Author: SearryLocation: Finland PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:48 pm
    —
Which mod?

#3: multiplayer problem Author: andimaLocation: Italy PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:40 pm
    —
It is my new mod Gallipoli, still in working. But this mod has been copyed in another PC and there works well. So, I think the problem regards the PC and not the game files!!

#4:  Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:46 pm
    —
i have the same error in the gung ho! mod
i don't know which is the problem......sounds??install/unistal???

#5:  Author: king_tiger_tankLocation: the Band and State of Kansas PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:24 pm
    —
it would have to come from the data files to mess with the mutliplayer.

#6:  Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:14 pm
    —
which data files??the install/uninstal.txt or other files???

#7: Playing H2H w/o Gamespy Author: DarkDanLocation: Hawaii PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:23 am
    —
Hey, I didn't want to make a new thread but can anyone help a newbie?

My question is how can I play H2H with/out using game spy arcade? Is there anyway that I could play from a different area without any special program? I looked around on the site for any tips on this and found nothing so far.

(Right now I have been playing my brother in a really intense GJS campaign, but I am about to deploy out of state and can't stick around to finish the game on our LAN. It would be tragic to stop playing but gamespy doesn't work on his computer....)

#8: Re: Playing H2H w/o Gamespy Author: Pzt_Kevin_dtnLocation: USA PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:54 pm
    —
DarkDan wrote:
Hey, I didn't want to make a new thread but can anyone help a newbie?

My question is how can I play H2H with/out using game spy arcade? Is there anyway that I could play from a different area without any special program? I looked around on the site for any tips on this and found nothing so far.

(Right now I have been playing my brother in a really intense GJS campaign, but I am about to deploy out of state and can't stick around to finish the game on our LAN. It would be tragic to stop playing but gamespy doesn't work on his computer....)

Go into the multiplayer section of CC and play via TCP/IP. The Hosting PC will need to provide his IP address to his oppenent so that he can hook up. Its pretty straight forward stuff and should work easy for you and your brother.

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1